Confession Time

Dan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh definately. I can see what he brought to comics and his importance (one of which I believe is the creation of the double page spread). I'm not saying he's an awful artist or that he's overated, his art is solid. It just doesn't strike me like it does for others and I'm sure the same is true for my personal favorite, Ditko.

I know! They'd call in Swan and have him re-draw it, which I guess was because Swan was the go to Supes artist of the time, but from that Kirby 5-Oh cover, it doesn't look bad at all.

To be fair it was Al Plastino who had a decidedly Curt Swan look. But if you wanted to draw Superman at that time you had to have a Curt Swan look. Dull looking if you ask me.

on the 15th I won't have been on a date for 15 years...marriage has really ruined my sex life.

I'm single, though.

:cry:

Don't worry, man. I'm sure you'll meeta sex-starved WFP groupie. Not the girl to bring home to mom, but she might dress up like Zatanna for ya!

on the 15th I won't have been on a date for 15 years...marriage has really ruined my sex life.

I'm single, though.

Don't worry, man. I'm sure you'll meeta sex-starved WFP groupie. Not the girl to bring home to mom, but she might dress up like Zatanna for ya!

Wait... there are podcasting groupies?

(leaves to buy microphone)

I'm single, though.

Bidi bidi Cast? Anyone?

Up until a few weeks ago, I always assumed “shorty” was a rapper whose name was always being bought up in mainstream hip hop. I had no idea what the hell lyrics like “Shorty what’s your name?” even meant. I was kind of surprised when my girlfriend explained to me it was slang for woman.

I’d feel sheepish about it if it wasn’t such a stupid term.

I'm single, though.

Bidi bidi Cast? Anyone?

I know what this is. You just want to see how long it takes me to fly into a "Fuck Twiki" rage on a semi-regular basis.

I'm single, though.

Bidi bidi Cast? Anyone?

I know what this is. You just want to see how long it takes me to fly into a "Fuck Twiki" rage on a semi-regular basis.

I'm wearing Yoda's pants.

This is awkward.

I love my life.

Told the girlfriend I was going paintballing with the lads one of the days and all I did was play a combo of Civ,Football manager and Lost Odyssey all day long.

Also the GF bought me Ironman which sucks, when asked about it I tell her its a great game and play it all the time. Its sits in a pile of games that are going for the big trade in the sky