Confession Time

Dan

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done the online dating thing and the main thing wrong with them is the imbalance. 10-20 guys for every 1 girl on there. What happens is that most girls get anywhere between 10 and 50 messages a day (on the more popular sites) so they just sit back and pick and choose. Or worse yet, they agree to go on like 3 or 4 dates a week, so you never know where you stand.

That said I know 2 marriages that got together from dating sites, so not all women are heartless bitches :)

• 2 months later...

BUMP. A few confessions for me lately.

- I currently have a unnaturally high attraction to Debra Messing. Well mainly the character Grace, but it's all part of the same package. Which is kinda weird, cause the character has these stupidly high expectations for her personal life and currently girls with that attitude are really annoying me in real life, so I can't figure it out.

- I watch re-runs of Sex and the City and enjoy it.

- Lately I'm drinking far too much and drinking alone.

BUMP. A few confessions for me lately.

- I currently have a unnaturally high attraction to Debra Messing. Well mainly the character Grace, but it's all part of the same package. Which is kinda weird, cause the character has these stupidly high expectations for her personal life and currently girls with that attitude are really annoying me in real life, so I can't figure it out.

I know i can't judge other peoples tastes in woman(Hi Dubs!) but dammit even I think that is fucked up!

To quote(Blatantly steal) from AJR:

That's not good man. That's not good at all.