Questions on commentaries

RCoehrs

After listening to older episodes covering BTAS, I noticed that commentaries were refered to alot, but on my set I only have 2 commentaries altogether. So I was wondering what Set of the orginal Batman series has all these commentaries. I have Batman the animated series Volume 1 with Batman on the cover, A red bordering with yellow newsprint pictures of the villains. am I missing something.

I could have sworn I heard mention of commentary on Cat and the claw and others, but I might have been mistaken. You may have been refering to wiki pages opr interviews...Okay new question, any good fan commentaries on the episodes that maybe I could download somewhere?

• 2 weeks later...
I could have sworn I heard mention of commentary on Cat and the claw and others, but I might have been mistaken. You may have been refering to wiki pages opr interviews...Okay new question, any good fan commentaries on the episodes that maybe I could download somewhere?

I think the guy's name is Trevor Ballera. Go to iTunes and type in "DC animation commentaries". He has a podcast - mostly JL, but a few BTAS, and I think "The Call, Part 1-2" from Beyond. He's got probably 20+ up - I'm not sure how often updated, though.

Chris