Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Missy

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051

Since Switching back to Cable and getting an HD DVR from the cable co I've started seaching for programs to record on Fridays.

this cartoon is one of them.... only because I want to see how far it goes. I still maintain the opinion that it sucks

Tonight's episode has a Mandarin lookalike in the beginning WTF?

I don't like the voices for fate and Hal Jordan more thoughts to come after I finish watching

The coolest part is when Bats gets Greenlanternized!! :D

I just watched episode #1. I could do a podcast on this show.

Some great adult humor too: 1) Jaymie and Paco flicking around on the TV and stopping on a comedian for a second as he says "It's called The Aristocrats..." and 2) Paco calls Jaymie Super Jaymie which is pronounced Super High Me like Doug Benson's spoof documentary of Super Size Me where he smokes pot for thirty days in a row.

Loved the animation, the voice acting and the story. I can't wait to watch another episode with Cade tonight. He loves it as well.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I have to grudgingly admit I really enjoyed Friday night's episode. I just think that coming off the stellar B:TAS and everything I just didn't want to accept this show.

Hell it took me a few syndication runs on Boomerang to get used to The Batman cartoon.

I really expected to dislike this. I'm a big fan of darker takes on comic-book properties and this series prevents any such thing springing forth from the DC universe for the next few years. Then I watched it, and its so damn cheesy I can't help but like it. Aquaman is AWESOME. "Cilia and cilia!" :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

Even though I'm not a fan of this cartoon it's taken SmackDown's place in my Friday night tv watching

Tonights episode really showed off Bruce's training which was nice

The preview for next weeks ep was kinda weak. I have no idea on who any of the villians are

Best terrible trio episode EVER, and as you know that up against some pretty stiff competition.

I'm also a huge mark for the villain The Top (best Flash villain ever), so that was another plus.

The end of season two-parter looks awesome! Red Hood! The Multiverse! The Crime Syndicate of America (only made of Brave & Bold regulars, so no Ultraman or Superwoman). I'm looking forward to this.

The Crime Syndicate of America (only made of Brave & Bold regulars, so no Ultraman or Superwoman).

Does...does this mean Crime Syndicate Aquaman?

I saw CSA versions of Blue Beetle, Green Arrow, Red Tornado, Plastic Man, Aquaman and a couple of others. Plus it looks like Batman is teaming up with the heroes of that world, Dr Polaris, Sinestro, Gentleman Ghost, Gorilla Grodd and Black Manta (all CSA style variants, basically all in new colours) plus The Red Hood.

Oh but this version of the CSA is called The Injustice Syndicate and is lead by Silver Cyclone.

And Joker is supposed to show up, which I think means that Red Hood is the alternate Joker given that he's teaming up with Batman.

I'm pretty excited for this, its a total geek-out scenario.

I saw CSA versions of Blue Beetle, Green Arrow, Red Tornado, Plastic Man, Aquaman and a couple of others. Plus it looks like Batman is teaming up with the heroes of that world, Dr Polaris, Sinestro, Gentleman Ghost, Gorilla Grodd and Black Manta (all CSA style variants, basically all in new colours) plus The Red Hood.

OUTRAGEOUS!

OUTRAGEOUS!

Maybe evil Aquaman has great stories like "The time I got that shark to eat three small children at once!" or "The Incredible Sinking of the Ocean Liner Adventure!"