Batman: The Brave and the Bold

Missy

• Replies 830
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051

I watched it... and meh I could care less it wasn't as epic as everyone hyped it to be. However I did like how they gave us the impression that the villians were the heroes that was cool. Was that Solobar the big white ape?

Question: were the evil versions REAL DC Characters or were the animators puuling crap outta their asses? Just wondering as I have no "Silver Age" knowlege

Sort of crap out their asses as their really is an evil version of the league called the cryme syndicate.

But none of those members appeared in this and the red hood

Joker

was one of the heroes.

Haven't read that, but I do have Syndicate rules the JLA follow up story.

Why have sinestro, if your not going to have an evil Green lantern, and for Yoda an evil Guy Gardner.

Guest DCAUFan1051
The Silver Age Crime Syndicate of Earth 3 was composed of Ultraman, Superwoman, Owlman, Johnny Quick, and Power Ring.

250px-Crime_syndicate_america.jpg

It would have been cool to see the original Syndicate, but I like how they built up to this episode pretty much since the first episode.

How many Earths does DC Have damnit? lol :D

Guest DCAUFan1051
Well, that depends on when in DC continuity you're talking about.

well since I hardly ever read comics I guess it'd be everything but thanks for the link mike I looked it over I kinda get it now I think...

so was the earth that bats came back to at the end of the episode not the one he left? Or was it?

Well, that depends on when in DC continuity you're talking about.

Oh sweet bloody jesus.

It would be easier convincing an atheist that god is their next door neighbour than explain that.

Back onto Batman, I am really enjoying this series and I really hope figures come out as some of these characters I wouldn't mind having in my collection, such as gentlemen ghost. I just hope they aren't puffy shit and are just made for kids to smash and are like the DC direct figures.

Mike I'm going to post this in spoiler tags as this is just what I took out of it:

Owlman broke out of the cell and found a batman costume and started to commit crimes as batman.

Like the chameleon and Mysterio did in the 90's Spider-man cartoon.

That's what i think happened as it would be the ultimate fuck you to batman and to steal a line from batman returns:

We make him what he hates most, namely us.