hey y'all

Blane: My only guess is that the DCAU is experiencing a renaissance amongst the younger crowd due to Jetix currently showing BTAS and STAS.

Brainiac Attacks: Nope. It's not part of the DCAU.

Starcrossed: It will get the "Demon's Quest" treatment. Meaning, it will receive its own episode of WFP.

Gotham Knight / Dark Knight: Maybe and yes.

Kevin Conroy: Just like the creators of the various DCAU shows, the actors are very busy.

Mask of the Phantasm: Check WorldsFinestPodcast.com.

What do you mean it's not part of the DCAU? It's got the same animation style and the same principal voice actors!

It was made by Bruce Timm and Co. and did have all the same animation style, but its not considered canon with the DCAU, this confusion may have been why they changed the animation a bit in Superman: Doomsday

The producer said it's not in continuity. Which means we're not covering it.

Sorry if this sounds rude, but I'm tired of arguing about what James and I are going to discuss on WFP.

Can't we just agree that the answer to any disagreement about whether James and Mike are covering the appropriate continuity is "Start doing your own damn podcast, and cover what you want!"?

That being said, if you tried to claim Brainiac Attacks was in continuity, I'd have to hurt you both. There are limits, after all.

Though we won't be covering it for WFP, maybe we'll discuss Brainiac Attacks during an episode of Earth-2.net: The Show. Maybe.

For your sanity's sake, I'd suggest that if you do review Brainiac Attacks, do it as a commentary. And when I say commentary, I mean full Mystery Science Theater 3000 treatment. Just mock the bejeesus out of it. "Switch sarcasm shields to double front, boys, we're going in." It's the only way to make it through that.

Unfortunately, Grandpa got my daughter another copy of BA, so I got suprised by it the other day. She's 3, so doesn't yet know better. (The munchkin has actually split videos into 2 groups - there's "Daddy's Wonder Woman", which is DCAU, particularly Justice League, and "Mommy's Wonder Woman", which is the Lynda Carter show - after my daughter spins around til she falls down to turn into WW, she and Mommy have fun counting how many times Wonder Woman has to save Steve Trevor.)

Personally, long before we counted "Brainiac Attacks The Belief That Animated Movies Are Quality Entertainment" as part of the DCAU (and I know that you guys won't), I'd rather you did an episode for the DCAU spoofs out there. Like "The Green Loontern" in which Duck Dodgers gets his dry cleaning switched with Hal Jordan's by mistake (which is probably the closest thing Mike's ever going to get to his GL Corps series, plus was hilarious). Or "The Fearless Ferret", where Wil Friedle's character on Kim Possible went to the manor of a reclusive elderly man (voiced by Adam West) only to find a crime-fighting costume from 40 years ago in a cave in the basement, and became the new Fearless Ferret (they did not, however, refer to him as Fearless Ferret Beyond).

Chris

Okay, well look I haven't seen Brainiac Attacks yet, so I don't know how much it sucks, but it's NOT apart of DCAU continuity, so it will not be on the podcast. For those of you who like that film or just want to review it, than create your own podcast and do it, perhaps James and Mike can send a MP3 of there comments to joi in on that podcast. But it aired during Justice League, so it would be very confusing to go from an episode of Justice League and than to a non-DCAU movie because of it production # date.

Okay, well look I haven't seen Brainiac Attacks yet, so I don't know how much it sucks, but it's NOT apart of DCAU continuity, so it will not be on the podcast. For those of you who like that film or just want to review it, than create your own podcast and do it, perhaps James and Mike can send a MP3 of there comments to joi in on that podcast. But it aired during Justice League, so it would be very confusing to go from an episode of Justice League and than to a non-DCAU movie because of it production # date.

Talk about timing.... I never saw "Brainiac Attacks" until I was over visiting my nephew a few days ago.

I'm still crying. God, make the pain go away.... :cry:

What I find oddly funny about the blocking of this site is that my avatar is no more offensive than the cleavage on the covers of women's magazines. Go to your local Target or grocery store. Look at the magazines, many of which are at the eye-level of children. They're all plastered with starlets in tight dresses that push their breasts up to their chins, but -- Oh! -- my avatar is somehow deemed inappropriate.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for parents taking control of what media their children consume, but let's get our priorities straight.