Saw 5 **SPOILERS**

Meagan Good has been cast in a supporting role in Saw V. She'll play Luba, a city planner who comes from a very wealthy family.

Opening in theaters on October 24, the David Hackl-directed sequel also stars Tobin Bell, Julie Benz, Scott Patterson, Costas Mandylor and Mark Rolston.

Good's credits include You Got Served, Waist Deep, Stomp the Yard, One Missed Call, and upcoming The Love Guru and Unborn.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=44185

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You didn't plan the city well enough, Luba. You instead kept thinking about your wealthy family, who didn't give enough money to the poor."

:laugh:

You've clearly done this before. You know, Tim's writing a script over in the Friday the 13th thread... kind of...

Good's credits include You Got Served, Waist Deep, Stomp the Yard, One Missed Call...

I mean, honestly...do I even have to say anything more?

Sometimes, just sometimes, a dancer has to risk everything to stand up for what she believes in, because where her and her multicultural focus-tested friends come from, hope is a four letter word, and the only way out is to let the music take control.

I know I'm going to regret asking this, but who in the hell is Jill?

And why would Strahm be looking for Jeff's daughter? If he was Jigsaw's accomplice, wouldn't he know where she is? Is that his test, to find the daughter of some guy he doesn't know or care about?

God, my head already hurts.

I know I'm going to regret asking this, but who in the hell is Jill?

And why would Strahm be looking for Jeff's daughter? If he was Jigsaw's accomplice, wouldn't he know where she is? Is that his test, to find the daughter of some guy he doesn't know or care about?

God, my head already hurts.

The guy at the end who shot Jeff, was the detective who was investigating the Jigsaw case in Saw IV with the female detective who got shot by the puppets gun eyes. Strahm went up to the door after all of it happened and closed it on him, I'd have to assume that he finds the tape recorder Jeff listened too and finds out that Jeff's daughter is locked up someplace with little air. Than the ending of Saw IV happens where Jigsaw is found dead and his autopsy reveals the tape. After Strahm listens to the tape(you notice his face isn't pleased), this starts Saw VI up. Strahm ends up going through a test orchestrated by Jigsaw, but conducted by Jill.

Jill is Jigsaw's ex-wife/fiance w/e

Wait, I get Strahm and the accomplice confused because they look exactly alike, you're getting them confused too.

Okay, looking at wiki, Strahm is the FBI guy and Hoffman is the detective who became the accomplice.

This brings us to the biggest plot hole in Saw 4. Strahm CAN'T be alive in Saw 5. For the story to make any semblance of anything even vaguely resembling sense, he needs to be dead. They locked Strahm in there with Jigsaw's body, yet they got Jigsaw's body out for the autopsy without Strahm telling them that Hoffman was a baddie. It takes weeks for someone to starve to death, and they know where the warehouse is, so it wouldn't of taken them that long to find him.

Even if you ignore that, nearly half of Saw 4 was devoted to the meaningless love story about Jill and how much she hated her husband's methods/outlook/whathaveyou. It would make absolutely no sense for her to then become the next Jigsaw, especially if he was "training" a replacement.

Jeff's daughter was simply another plot device added for the sake of further convoluting the twisting ending of Saw 3. They have no idea what they were going to do with her, as they're clearly making this shit up as they go along.

All that said, absolutely no story that they come up with is going to make a lick of sense.

Wait, I get Strahm and the accomplice confused because they look exactly alike, you're getting them confused too.

Okay, looking at wiki, Strahm is the FBI guy and Hoffman is the detective who became the accomplice.

This brings us to the biggest plot hole in Saw 4. Strahm CAN'T be alive in Saw 5. For the story to make any semblance of anything even vaguely resembling sense, he needs to be dead. They locked Strahm in there with Jigsaw's body, yet they got Jigsaw's body out for the autopsy without Strahm telling them that Hoffman was a baddie. It takes weeks for someone to starve to death, and they know where the warehouse is, so it wouldn't of taken them that long to find him.

Even if you ignore that, nearly half of Saw 4 was devoted to the meaningless love story about Jill and how much she hated her husband's methods/outlook/whathaveyou. It would make absolutely no sense for her to then become the next Jigsaw, especially if he was "training" a replacement.

Jeff's daughter was simply another plot device added for the sake of further convoluting the twisting ending of Saw 3. They have no idea what they were going to do with her, as they're clearly making this shit up as they go along.

All that said, absolutely no story that they come up with is going to make a lick of sense.

I already know that Saw V, will be about Jeff's daughter's whereabouts. I'm saying that the ending and beginning of Saw IV(where we saw Jigsaw's autopsy)takes place AFTER the events in Saw V(just like Saw IV takes place DURING Saw III

So Saw 5 will be taking place at the same time as 3 AND most of 4? We're literally going to have THREE movies bumping into each other?

Okay, then who is going to be looking for Jeff's daughter? Who would even know that's she's missing? Both of her parents are dead and, again, it can't be Strahm.

Caught this from wiki, and it sounds unbelievably stupid.

According to director David Hackl, [in Saw 5] one trap can potentially kill the actor meant to be placed in it, and so paramedics will be standing by while filming; Hackl joked that the trap would truly test the actor, just like Jigsaw tests his victims.

If someone actually dies for this piece of shit movie, I will riot. Like, seriously, why would they even use practical effects to construct something that dangerous? They've never heard of foam rubber blades?

Strahm was left in the room with Jeff, his wife, Amanda and Jigsaw, when Hoffman locked the door on him. When this happens, Strahm finds the cassette recorder that Jeff listened too concerning his daughter being lost, so he goes on a test.

When Strahm either pass or fails his test, Hoffman arrives with the police supposedly finding Jeff, Amanda, Jigsaw and Jeff's wife's body in the room and Jigsaw's autopsy is performed. Hoffman walks in and the coroner finds the tape in Jigsaw's stomach and Strahm listens to the tape. Saw VI, than takes place involving Jill continuing his legacy by putting Hoffman in a test.

Dude, I repeat, it can't be Strahm. How does Strahm "go on" this test? HE'S LOCKED IN THERE WITH JIGSAW!?

And again, Jill continuing Jigsaw's work goes completely against any semblance of character that they gave her.

And here I thought The Death of Batman made me want to kill myself. Mike, I'm counting on you and Dubs to call a Suicide Watch hotline because once I leave the theatre after seeing Saw V, I may want to just end it all.

No matter how hard you try, you cannot un-see something.

Exactly. No matter how anyone tries to explain it, there's no way three movies can be running concurrently all in the same warehouse.

According to Wiki (via IGN), that's exactly what's going to happen:

The plot details have not yet been revealed, although in an interview with IGN, Patrick Melton revealed that Saw V will explain what happened to Corbett, the daughter of Lynn Denlon and Jeff Reinhart, following the conclusion of Saw III that left her in danger.

Sigh. However, THIS I just absolutely lol'ed at:

An interview with Tobin Bell revealed that the origins of Billy the puppet and his red tricycle would be further explained after having the story's roots planted in Saw IV.

WOW. I CARE ABOUT A FUCKING PUPPET AND HIS GODDAMNED TRICYCLE. REALLY, I DO. :youlose: