Mortal Kombat vs DC

That means I'll have to play one of them again.

Shit, son. I did my Bloodrayne review completely from memory even though I was half-asleep during the showing at the local theatre. Surely, you can remember enough about it to lambast it. :youlose:

I like to be specific in my lambasting.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here on gametrailers, we get exclusive footage and yes there will be fatalities. You also get a look at Street Fighter IV. I don't know why, but whenever I watch this video my computer keeps freezing and saying "Not Responding" its in HD, so maybe that's it. If anyone knows or has an idea, please let me know.

Here's the link:

http://www.gametrailers.com/gametrailerstv.php

MOD EDIT: Again moved to the correct thread.

Ok, why wasn't Flash punching at super fast speed? That's kind of his thing. He punches a few times and then zips to the other side of the screen. Also, wouldn't Superman be just a tad overpowered? Why is he even in the game?

Well maybe Flash can super speed punch, but they don't want to show everything. And why is Superman in the game? Well let's see:

1. Superman is the very first superhero

2. The most powerful DC character

3. He's Superman

Ok, why wasn't Flash punching at super fast speed? That's kind of his thing. He punches a few times and then zips to the other side of the screen. Also, wouldn't Superman be just a tad overpowered? Why is he even in the game?

Well maybe Flash can super speed punch, but they don't want to show everything. And why is Superman in the game? Well let's see:

1. Superman is the very first superhero

2. The most powerful DC character

3. He's Superman

1. wrong, that was Mandrake the Magician.

2. He would kill everyone in one punch. True he's hurt by magic, but since he's almost as fast as Flash why would he let them hit him?

3. ok, that makes sense.

1. wrong, that was Mandrake the Magician.

2. He would kill everyone in one punch. True he's hurt by magic, but since he's almost as fast as Flash why would he let them hit him?

3. ok, that makes sense.

Wait was Mandrake considered Superhero? I mean he might be considered the first comic book hero, but being a Magician doesn't make you a Superhero.

Wait a minute. We are talking about a game series that involves people ripping the head and spine off of other people, throwing ice at someone to freeze them, turning opponents into babies, ninjas, lightning gods, four armed creatures, shape shifters, half horse half human creatures, skeleton faced ninjas, and Baraka, but for some reason Superman being in the game is to much for you to wrap your head around?

Only on the internet.

Wait a minute. We are talking about a game series that involves people ripping the head and spine off of other people, throwing ice at someone to freeze them, turning opponents into babies, ninjas, lightning gods, four armed creatures, shape shifters, half horse half human creatures, skeleton faced ninjas, and Baraka, but for some reason Superman being in the game is to much for you to wrap your head around?

Only on the internet.

LMFAO!!!!!U tell him

Only on the internet.

You do know what web site you are at right?

• 3 weeks later...

you do have a point there,with the lack of fatalities, and the crappy gameplay from the other games, but something weird happened at E3. They showed a trailer with a new set of characters, but then at the end of it, it fades to black, and then the voice yells, "finish him", and then we see scorpion with a skull head about to kill the flash, and then all we hear is screamining. Maybe they might have fatalities, but that may change. All you can do until they detail the game is see what the creators have to say. I just really hope that Nightwing is in the game.

• 1 month later...

Well, here's the thing. You've already seen it. If you want to see the fatalities, wait until a week before the game comes out and they'll all be on Youtube.

Seriously, the gameplay for this game looks to be beyond shitty.

Well, here's the thing. You've already seen it. If you want to see the fatalities, wait until a week before the game comes out and they'll all be on Youtube.

Seriously, the gameplay for this game looks to be beyond shitty.

Slightly off topic but it's from midway as well. Any money that the impact game will be like this and be shitty.

I just finished playing the first two mortal kombats again, and the controls are so freaking annoying.

I expect nothing from this game.

Well, it's important to keep in mind that they're coming from different development teams. The name of the publisher (in this case Midway) is mostly irrelevant unless you're talking about someone like EA.

The MK team is working on this game obviously, so it'll be utter balls. iMPACT has a chance because it's being made by the same people that did... Backyard Wrestling and... X-Men Mutant Academy...

... fuck.