Forced registration?

I've noticed that at any moment, we'll have around 2-6 of us regular members on the board, and anywhere from 20-80 guests.

Maybe the problem isn't getting them to visit, they just think registering is going cause them grave injury or something.

Is it possible to limit the amount of times you can lurk without registering?

I can limit what sections guests see, but not how often they can visit before joining.

And Yoda, I thought you'd be all for the mandatory registration...

:laugh:

Perhaps it’s worth creating a little sub-forum with a message for any guests to the site. Just something simple like a friendly invite for people who might want to join. I don’t think forcing people to register will solve anything, I mean look at all the people who have registered and rarely (if ever) post.

Perhaps it’s worth creating a little sub-forum with a message for any guests to the site. Just something simple like a friendly invite for people who might want to join. I don’t think forcing people to register will solve anything, I mean look at all the people who have registered and rarely (if ever) post.

When's the last time you looked at the forums without signing in?