Earth-2 mainpage update thread

Mainpage for you lazy kids.

Anyway, I know Things are usually slow going on Earth-2's mainpage normally, but we're trying to update often. Anyway, I've been reviewing a lot of stuff, and expect to have daily updates (or maybe every 2 days, depending on how work goes) up for at least a little while.

What I'd like is for this thread is sort of a "quick reply" or to reply in general to something. If you want to comment on a certain article, feel free to start a new thread, but if you want to tell someone something about their writing style, or are just too damn lazy to start your own thread, do it here.

Also, I think (if it's OK with Yoda) I'll post in this thread when someone puts a new article up on the mainpage. I'll show you what I mean.

DJ has reviewed the Death and Life of Superman, check it out

DJ reviewed Fantastic Four: Redemption of the Silver Surfer, go have a look

Anyway, if Yoda says it's OK, I'll do the same for everyone who posts on the mainpage, and post alerts as to when there is new content on the mainpage in this thread.

I can't stop laughing at that! Gold, my friend. Gold.

My girlfriend was looking at the main page the other day (before I posted my Silver Surfer wallpaper and Superman: Red Son review), and she quipped, "This Doran guy is all over the page." When I told her you made the logo as well (the real one, not the modified one above), she laughed.

Upcoming items:

Tuesday: Monsters of Horror: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre by Cash Melville

Our tag team path of destruction is over. :(Thank God.

It had to end eventually, but that doesn't mean we can't turn heel and double team Cash. :evil:

Oh nonononono, I'm just glad I don't have to crank out a review or two every night now.

Upcoming items:

Thursday: It's a Bird... reviewed by Michael David Sims (Master Yoda)

Friday: Batman: A Death in the Family reviewed by Doran Murphy (Fat DJ)

Saturday: The Village reviewed by Michael David Sims

Sunday: JLA: Strength in Numbers reviewed by Doran Murphy

Is the review for The Village going to have spoilers?

Honestly, I don't know. Maybe some. If it does, and this was always my plan, I will clearly label the review so no one's experience is ruined.

Upcoming item:

Monday: Punisher: The End by Michael David Sims

Is the review for The Village going to have spoilers?

Honestly, I don't know. Maybe some. If it does, and this was always my plan, I will clearly label the review so no one's experience is ruined.

Upcoming item:

Monday: Punisher: The End by Michael David Sims

Yo Da man!

LOL @ $! sigh...