Sgt. Rock

In an interview with Ain't it Cool, producer Joel Silver revealed the director he's currently working with to bring 'Sgt Rock' to the big screen.

When asked about DC's war hero, Silver said, "I'm going to make that. I'm going to make that very soon. With Guy Ritchie, I think."

http://www.comics2film.com/index.php?a=sto...b=33213#ad_jump

I was never a big fan of Sgt. Rock as a kid because it was too violent. I liked G.I. Joe where people rarely ever died. The one issue I had of Sgt. Rock had people getting killed and maimed on every page.

That's why I liked Sgt Rock better than GI Joe.

People die when they stand on the opposite end of a field and constantly shoot guns at each other. Every time a plane explodes there is a miniscule chance someone will actually be able to eject safely. And the likelihood of jumping off of an exploding jeep is low.

That's why I liked Sgt Rock better than GI Joe.

People die when they stand on the opposite end of a field and constantly shoot guns at each other. Every time a plane explodes there is a miniscule chance someone will actually be able to eject safely. And the likelihood of jumping off of an exploding jeep is low.

At 10 I couldn't handle it.