The Doctor Who thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SFDebris covered it a few months ago and really nailed why I didn't like it. It's a bad story filled with seams of really good ideas. I also rewatched Children of Earth a few months ago and it sadly didn't hold up. There were some great moments and the ending was bleak and heartbreaking, but there was also a lot of crap and stupidity in it. That final episode though was superb, from Gwen's opening monologue to Jack's heartbreaking decision.

Put this in the leisurely comics thread, but also thought it deserved a place here. Cliff Robinson commission of a Judge Dredd/Doctor Who crossover

I need this to be a full miniseries. Shame that IDW doesn't have the rights anymore, since they also have Dredd.

Speaking of, Titan Comics now has the DW license. Wonder what this will do for distribution in the non-British market.

Put this in the leisurely comics thread, but also thought it deserved a place here. Cliff Robinson commission of a Judge Dredd/Doctor Who crossover

I need this to be a full miniseries. Shame that IDW doesn't have the rights anymore, since they also have Dredd.

Speaking of, Titan Comics now has the DW license. Wonder what this will do for distribution in the non-British market.

I imagine that's one of the reasons they acquired it. Titan will want to branch out into the U.S. market and getting the Doctor Who license is ideal for that.