The Doctor Who thread

I have only seen the End of Time once, so I really need to see it again but I thought the other time lord who wouldn't vote was a woman?

I agree with the Bigger on the Inside podcast, that the woman who kept showing up and talking to to Wilf had to be the Doctors Granddaughter as Donna is to Wilf.

I heard a theory on a pod cast called Doctor Who podshock that the other person was hiding their face in shame like the Weeping Angels do when we first see them. And that there could be a connection to that person and them.

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have only seen the End of Time once, so I really need to see it again but I thought the other time lord who wouldn't vote was a woman?

I too thought it was a woman at first, but when you see that Time Lord from behind you can see rather broad shoulders. So it's probably a man.

I agree with the Bigger on the Inside podcast, that the woman who kept showing up and talking to to Wilf had to be the Doctors Granddaughter as Donna is to Wilf.

I heard a theory on a pod cast called Doctor Who podshock that the other person was hiding their face in shame like the Weeping Angels do when we first see them. And that there could be a connection to that person and them.

We address both these points in the forthcoming episode, so tune in this Sunday. :D

I’m hopefully seeing Tim Burton’s Alice In Wonderland this Friday. It’s a preview screening, so I don’t know if they’ll be running the trailers before it that will be seen in cinemas. If of course it is seen in cinemas.

But if everything does get sorted out, I understand that the BBC will be running a new teaser for the fifth series of Doctor Who starring Matt Smith airing later this year.

And it’s in 3D.

The same trailer in 2D will be shown on BBC1 this Saturday at 18.29 GMT and likely YouTubed seven seconds afterwards.

Brits only I expect though – unless BBC America can get their act in gear in time. Why not contact them and ask?

And no, the next series of Doctor Who won’t be in 3D. Not the next series anyway.

Source

I’m hopefully seeing Tim Burton’s Alice In Wonderland this Friday. It’s a preview screening, so I don’t know if they’ll be running the trailers before it that will be seen in cinemas. If of course it is seen in cinemas.

But if everything does get sorted out, I understand that the BBC will be running a new teaser for the fifth series of Doctor Who starring Matt Smith airing later this year.

And it’s in 3D.

The same trailer in 2D will be shown on BBC1 this Saturday at 18.29 GMT and likely YouTubed seven seconds afterwards.

Brits only I expect though – unless BBC America can get their act in gear in time. Why not contact them and ask?

And no, the next series of Doctor Who won’t be in 3D. Not the next series anyway.

Source

Now confirmed here

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/s7/doctorwho/news/a203905/3d-doctor-who-trailer-to-screen-in-cinemas.html

Looks like I'll have to see Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps, if only 'cause Carey "Sally Sparrow" Mulligan seems to have a pretty big role in it.

Its awesome that she's now an Oscar nominated actress. Its like Who fans got to see a glimpse of the future, like with James McAvoy's early BBC work.

What?! I had no idea!

The film's called 'An Education'. I haven't seen it either, but she's come a long way. Probably too far to reprise her role of Sally Sparrow, sadly, but still, it's nice to see someone so talented do well.

Yup, she's up for Golden Globes, Baftas, SAGs, Oscars, the works, all for Best Actress in a Leading Role. She's dating Shia Lebeouf, getting magazine covers, she's getting pretty big off this. I'd say she's a lock for the Bafta because she's young and English but for the Academy Award she has to fend off Streep and Mirren, plus Sandra Bullock might be due in some people's eyes.