The Doctor Who thread

12 lives rule is history

Boo. It's sci-fi, make it a dramatic point when the time comes and have him being given more lives then. It's a waste to just throw that away.

It would be RTD, wouldn't it?!? How can I now claim that Tom Deja is simply jaded if RTD is going to fuck up that bit of Who continuity?!?!?

With any luck, no-one will care about The Sarah Jane Adventures.........

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok...this is rather weird.

http://gallifreynewsbase.blogspot.com/2010/10/new-eighth-doctor-costume-revealed.html

Paul McGann has shown off his new costume as the eighth Doctor including a new (really detailed) Sonic Screwdriver. The article says that it's BBC approved, but...what's the point? So Big Finish can take some new photos for their covers (but why build a cool wooden panelled sonic?).

It's all rather intriguing :D

Ask you doctor about concentrated Mike Smut today.*

*Warning. Concentrated Mike Slut may lead to delusions about Time Lord flight, an unwholesome fascination with Guy Gardner, and uncontrollable head to desk collisions. If symptoms persist, see your doctor, not The Doctor.

I think Mike Slut is something completely different, although I don't want to even contemplate that avenue of thought....

*Warning. Concentrated Mike Slut may lead to delusions about Time Lord flight, an unwholesome fascination with Guy Gardner, and uncontrollable head to desk collisions. If symptoms persist, see your doctor, not The Doctor.

I think Mike Slut is something completely different, although I don't want to even contemplate that avenue of thought....

:doh: Wow. This is what happens when I don't double check what I type.

:doh: Wow. This is what happens when I don't double check what I type.

You mean this is what Freud said would happen if you didn't double check what you type.