The Doctor Who thread

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That blows. Bet there's going to be a In Honor thing on Saturday's episode. Going to watch School Reunion now. Looking around, they had filmed three of the stories for Series 5 of the Sarah Jane Adventures. What's really sad? The title of the last aired episode of Sarah Jane was "Goodbye Sarah Jane."

That blows. Bet there's going to be a In Honor thing on Saturday's episode. Going to watch School Reunion now. Looking around, they had filmed three of the stories for Series 5 of the Sarah Jane Adventures. What's really sad? The title of the last aired episode of Sarah Jane was "Goodbye Sarah Jane."

I hope there'll be a joint one to her and Nick Courtney.

I hope there'll be a joint one to her and Nick Courtney.

There will be a dedication to both, before Saturday's episode. And then a 15 minute tribute program to Elisabeth Sladen directly after DW finishes, on CBBC.

I was looking around FB and the net today in a break at work, and found out some stuff about Lis Sladen I hadn't been aware of, like she was in a long running soap opera called Coronation Street for a while.

I also found a picture of her that made me go 'Woah, is that..? wow.' Thought I would share it with you...

SJS02.jpg

I am going to miss her so much, its stupid. :(

That was good. They're making good on some promises for this season.

Definitly a lot of things going on there that are going to have reprecussions throughout this year on Who. I'm glad they're diving head-first into stuff that's actually going to matter.

The bad guys were sort of like Angels or the thing in the Library, Moffat's villains are effective but not exactly varied at this point. However it's still going to be interesting to see where they got with this.

Definitly a lot of things going on there that are going to have reprecussions throughout this year on Who. I'm glad they're diving head-first into stuff that's actually going to matter.

The bad guys were sort of like Angels or the thing in the Library, Moffat's villains are effective but not exactly varied at this point. However it's still going to be interesting to see where they got with this.

I did love how as soon as Amy/Rory/River/Sacrificial Yank turned their heads, they'd instantly forgotten the monster! But the conceit of outright lying to the Doctor/Amy shooting the child trapped in the spacesuit is one hell of a cliffhanger!

I did love how as soon as Amy/Rory/River/Sacrificial Yank turned their heads, they'd instantly forgotten the monster! But the conceit of outright lying to the Doctor/Amy shooting the child trapped in the spacesuit is one hell of a cliffhanger!

Definitely.