What needs to be reviewed?

Missy

One of the things that I was wanting to do is a series called "Monsters of Horror". I was going to review:

"The Amityville Horror"

"A Nightmare on Elm Street"

"Friday the 13th"

"The Exorcist"

"Halloween"

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre" (the original, not the shitty version)

I consider those the original six horror movies that really are the basis for everything that followed. I'm hoping to get a lot of free time this weekend to churn out some of these. You never know with this pesky college education though.

I'm pretty much worthless when it comes to comics, so I can't think of anything.

Games... Spiderman 2 needs to be done, and I can do it for Gamecube, but I'm pretty sure that Yoda is doing one, and I know that DJ has already done one. I'm hoping that someone will do Doom 3 when it comes out, that'll be a monster.

One of the things that I was wanting to do is a series called "Monsters of Horror".  I was going to review:

"The Amityville Horror"

"A Nightmare on Elm Street"

"Friday the 13th"

"The Exorcist"

"Halloween"

"Texas Chainsaw Massacre" (the original, not the shitty version)

Killer idea!

Games... Spiderman 2 needs to be done, and I can do it for Gamecube, but I'm pretty sure that Yoda is doing one, and I know that DJ has already done one.

I am, but mine is still a little ways off.

I'm hoping that someone will do Doom 3 when it comes out, that'll be a monster.

With a $55 price tag, I really can't afford it right now, but I hope someone can.