Juggernaut Vs. Sabretooth

Fat DJ

Who wins?  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Invulnerability means nothing. He may be invulnerable to say hard hits and stuff, but the Power Cosmic would destroy him. It all depends how powerful his invulnerability is.

The cosmic power would not destroy him. His durability is ranked at 7 -- the max -- according to Marvel Encyclopedia Vol. 2: X-Men and his web profile. And, according to Marvel Encyclopedia Vol. 1, the Silver Surfer's strength and energy projection are both also at 7. Surfer might be able to slow Cain down, but he could not stop him.

01. The crystal no longer resides inside Cain. He hurled it into space, yet somehow retains the power.

02. Both Wolverine and Sabertooth are listed as having a durability of 4, and that takes the Adamantium into account. So I have to guess that it either breaks or the metal deflects off the impenetrable hide. Also remember that Captain America's shield (made of Adamantium and Vibranium) has been shattered. Even after it was fixed, it has since been dented and reshaped by Thor. Granted, his shield isn't pure Adamantium, but it goes to show that Adamantium can be damaged.

With all this back and forth, why are their only two votes?

Granted, his shield isn't pure Adamantium, but it goes to show that Adamantium can be damaged.

The Vibranium would only weaken the stronger adamantium, though. Adamantium is unbreakable, always. That is what has been drilled into all of us. Cap'n shield broke because of the Vibranium.

With all this back and forth, why are their only two votes?

I nulled.

Invulnerability means nothing. He may be invulnerable to say hard hits and stuff, but the Power Cosmic would destroy him. It all depends how powerful his invulnerability is.

The cosmic power would not destroy him. His durability is ranked at 7 -- the max -- according to Marvel Encyclopedia Vol. 2: X-Men and his web profile. And, according to Marvel Encyclopedia Vol. 1, the Silver Surfer's strength and energy projection are both also at 7. Surfer might be able to slow Cain down, but he could not stop him.

According to Marvel.com Galactus's power levels are also 7. Oh nos! Galactus' powers are evenly matched by the surfer.

According to Marvel.com Galactus's power levels are also 7. Oh nos! Galactus' powers are evenly matched by the surfer.

What's your point? That neither man could kill the other? If so, that's untrue because neither (to my knowledge) are invulnerable, whereas Juggernaut is.

What's your point? That neither man could kill the other? If so, that's untrue because neither (to my knowledge) are invulnerable, whereas Juggernaut is.

No, my point is, Level 7 is just power that is greater than a certain point. For all we know, Silver Surfer could obliterate Marko because he's power is infinitely better than his durability. We don't know. Level 7 just means big power.

Normally I would agree with you (about the "big power"), however, when you consider that Cain's durability is as great as Surfer's power, the best he could do is slow Juggernaut down. Especially when you factor in the invulnerability.

Nope, Surfer can control all matter. All he has to do is make his arms able to pass through Juggernaut, grab his brain, make his brain able to pass out through the back of his body (he can extend this power to other people, so it stands to reason he could extend it to parts of other people) and throw it into space.

If he had to.

Juggernaut's strength is maxed at 7, one or two good punches and 'Tooth is out cold. If you want it to the death, all Cain has to do is use his bare hands to rip open Victor's chest and pull his spine and skull out. And that shit ain't growin back.

Juggernaut's strength is maxed at 7, one or two good punches and 'Tooth is out cold. If you want it to the death, all Cain has to do is use his bare hands to rip open Victor's chest and pull his spine and skull out. And that shit ain't growin back.

You assume Juggernaut can hit the faster, more agile Sabretooth.