Iron Man 2

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Great trailer, but I'm going to get tired of watching him fight other suits of armor based on his. That was what the first movie was about.

I'm ok with it because a lot of what Stark is doing is around cutting edge military tech and a lot of what his opponants have done is try to imitate him, its a constant narrative from the comics from the armour wars to the Ezekiel Stane story that started off the current run. Maybe they can bring in the Mandarin at some point but for a hero so rooted in technology its tough for the rings to be accepted by an audiance. Iron Man vs Voldemort would be silly, they need another way to make that work. I hope at some point they put together Iron Man vs Hulk, hopefully with the team that did the Iron Man action directing the fight so it doesn't look horrible like Hulk vs Abomination.

What they are doing is solidly building on the first film. After that we'll get Avengers and then maybe after he's mixed it up with whoever the bad guys are in that one we'll see Iron Man 3 involve some more variety.

• 4 weeks later...