Hilarious Spiderman cartoons

Fat DJ

I'm going to be honest here: I'm thinking of deleting this topic, because I've seen some of these before (thanks to someone's signature at the Oratory) and they can get pretty nasty. (Especially when it comes to homosexuality and rape.) However, I've decided not to delete the topic for one reason: It leads to an outside source and everyone should know they're taking a risk when following any link.

But let me say this, if anyone posts any of those cartoons here, BANG -- this topic is gone.

See, the one that had me laughing my head off was the one with the truck. "Hey, it's my old nemesis-a truck!"

That is the one that made me laugh, and I will post it because it is the only one I could find that didn't bash homosexuality, joke about rape, or make racist jokes. If you (the general you; not you specifically DJ) can find others, feel free to post them. But any that make light of the subjects listed above will be deleted.

spidey_truck.gif