Your entire collection?

James D.

Truth be told, not that many in their original boxes. Maybe a dozen Episode I figures, a Yoda figure or two, Keldor, Faker, "Invisible Spray" Fozzy, All-American Piggy, Snake Teela, and the re-release of Starscream. Jenny, however, has a good deal of the newer MOTU figures and some several Muppet exclusive figures in their packages.

I wish I had all my Ninja Turtles still. Well, I actually do in a box in the basement. But they're all so beaten up from being played with so much as a kid that they look like crap.

Good times.

On topic, I don't keep stuff in boxes. They come out of the cases. Whenever I buy figures I buy them to display, not to sell later on or something.

Wait... you have DOUBLES of certain My Little Ponies toys???

NOW you can wait for the insults!

Yes, I do. You see, when you buy lots on eBay, just to get certain ponies in the lot, you tend to get a lot more common ones, and usually quite a few of them.

No, I didn't purposefully get a bunch of the same pony. :P

Yes, I do. You see, when you buy lots on eBay, just to get certain ponies in the lot, you tend to get a lot more common ones, and usually quite a few of them.

Awww....do they make you feel like an ickle pwincess?

God, this feels like I'm six again, and teasing my sister.

Aww, who am I kidding. It feels like last week when I teased my girlfriend.

Awww....do they make you feel like an ickle pwincess?

God, this feels like I'm six again, and teasing my sister.

Aww, who am I kidding. It feels like last week when I teased my imaginary girlfriend.

:*

• 2 months later...

I still have all my old Techno-Zoids. I have a few of the new Zoids too. My favorite techno-zoid is my Iron Kong. Always wanted the Brachiosaur, but the day that I saved enough money to buy it at Toys 'r us was the day that they took Techno-Zoids off of the shelves (still sad :( ). Also I was really pissed off when I bought Spider-Bot. The legs didn't work at all. actually come to think of it. I still can't find the box I had it in all those years ago.