A way to advertise

Doug

I believe to direct more people to the site, you (Yoda) should put either, full length, or teaser videos (E-2 Videos) on YouTube. And maybe put little advertisement videos “pimping” WFP, or Animezing, or E-2 (And the others, these are just what came to mind), and other media that’s on E-2. Just a thought.

Incase you do, sighn up as director, you get rid of the pesky little 10 minute limit.

That's a great idea, Doug, and it's something I have considered. It's simply a matter of time, really. Well, that and the fact that I know nothing about putting together a video.

To correct you on something, YouTube Director Accounts are limited to the 10-minute max. They weren't always limited like this, but they are now.

That's a great idea, Doug, and it's something I have considered. It's simply a matter of time, really. Well, that and the fact that I know nothing about putting together a video.

To correct you on something, YouTube Director Accounts are limited to the 10-minute max. They weren't always limited like this, but they are now.

If you want to make an average video/advertisment , use Windows Movie Maker (Assuming you use a PC), and treat it like a powerpoint. Oh and sorry, Do you know why they changed it?

I've actually toyed around with the idea of making a music video to advertise Earth-2.net. The only part I can see being difficult is gathering heaps of pictures and video clips from all manner of genres and media to make a roughly 2-minute video.

Archived