The DCAU news thread

Koete

Oh and off topic, the incredible hulk was terrible and iron man wasn't much better.

Anyone agree?

The themes or the shows? As far as the shows, I agree about IM, but I thought the first season of Hulk was pretty decent. The second season dropped quite a bit - I loved Cree Summer as Max in Batman Beyond, but her Shulkie was grating - I liked Jennifer Hale as the first season Shulk better (not to mention Banner as a geeky scientist rather than a male model).

I'm going to take a wild stab and guess that the Amazon UK store doesn't ship to Hawaii (hell, half the time, US stores don't. Papers here are hoping that if Obama is elected, he'll sign an executive order banning "shipping to the US, excluding Alaska & Hawaii").

Chris

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and off topic, the incredible hulk was terrible and iron man wasn't much better.

Anyone agree?

The themes or the shows? As far as the shows, I agree about IM, but I thought the first season of Hulk was pretty decent. The second season dropped quite a bit - I loved Cree Summer as Max in Batman Beyond, but her Shulkie was grating - I liked Jennifer Hale as the first season Shulk better (not to mention Banner as a geeky scientist rather than a male model).

I'm going to take a wild stab and guess that the Amazon UK store doesn't ship to Hawaii (hell, half the time, US stores don't. Papers here are hoping that if Obama is elected, he'll sign an executive order banning "shipping to the US, excluding Alaska & Hawaii").

Chris

I'm not sure, but when I import stuff from america, it's always fine, except for customs charges!

I used to hate Cree Summers voice as they always sounded the same, but now I get that their different age groups, still hate her though.

I import stuff from the UK all the time, but I don't live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

I'm suprised they'll ship anything to Boston after that tea shipment a few years back.

Well, they stopped letting us do COD. As long as we pay in advance, we're cool.

I import stuff from the UK all the time, but I don't live in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

I'm suprised they'll ship anything to Boston after that tea shipment a few years back.

Well, they stopped letting us do COD. As long as we pay in advance, we're cool.

I was really looking forward to that tea party as well......Bought a new shrt for it and everything.

For whatever it's worth in terms of Spider-Man and X-Men being released...

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, a show owned by Disney that NOBODY thought would ever get an every episode release, just had its first 3 seasons released on iTunes. C'mn Disney make it happen again.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'll jump in on this bandwagon seeing as the Marvel Universe cartoons are a favorite.

here in the states the Spidey & X-Men cartoons ARE on DVD but as individual episodic collections

you can see what's released at the following TVShowsOnDVD links

X-Men Info TVShowsOnDVD

Spider-Man Info TVShowsOnDVD

Iron Man Theme #1 SUCKED howver,

Iron Man Theme #2 WAS AWESOME the one where it's kinda ripping off the Black Sabbath song saying "I AM I AM Iron Man" where it shows Tony Stark slamming the hammer down on the Iron

I might actually import that X-men set that is if it's in ENGLISH Language I have had problems with imports before lol

I checked Iron Man as well and the 1994 series is NOT on DVD :shakehead::shakehead: at least not here in the States

Guest DCAUFan1051
For whatever it's worth in terms of Spider-Man and X-Men being released...

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, a show owned by Disney that NOBODY thought would ever get an every episode release, just had its first 3 seasons released on iTunes. C'mn Disney make it happen again.

funny you mention that kellen over on TVShowsOnDVD they had a news item about the current PR series Jungle Fury being released about halfway down the page is the entire list of the PR Series the ones that have links are the ones ppl can import as Complete Series instead of the Volume Sets that Disney has here in the US I might actually import a few :D

here's the link:

Power Rangers Series Info

Guest DCAUFan1051

HEY HEY watch your tongue Chris lol :D

I might actually import that X-men set that is if it's in ENGLISH Language I have had problems with imports before lol

.............It is in english...haven't got the set myself and don't plan to for a while yet as I REALLY HATED JUBILEE!

"Look at me I can shoot sparklers!"

Wow, that's nice.........it's not going to get the dishes done, but nice.

.............It is in english...haven't got the set myself and don't plan to for a while yet as I REALLY HATED JUBILEE!

Can't believe that they replaced Shadowcat with Jubilee for the ingenue role. Of course, Calender Girl did the sparklies from the fingers in "Mean Seasons", too - just about as useless of a character.

Chris

Can't believe that they replaced Shadowcat with Jubilee for the ingenue role. Of course, Calender Girl did the sparklies from the fingers in "Mean Seasons", too - just about as useless of a character.

Chris

One episode compared to Wolverines sidekick......yeah..........I think I know who I would turn the gun on first.......

Return of the Joker was an awesome movie its the reason i got into Batman Beyond. As for re-releasing all the DCAU movies on dvd with more bonus features is a great idea.

Also i know its not in continuity with the DCAU, but does anyone know when the new Teen Titans DCU movie is coming out ?

When life gives you lemons , make apple juice