The DCAU news thread

Koete

You mean the episodes that said the adventures of batman and robin, or the superman/batman adventures?

Cause they would be in this order.

Volume three the episodes featuring Robin would have the new batman and robin intro. Volume four has an option if you play all the episodes to have the first episode play with the batman/superman theme.

And if that makes no sense, anyone for a teaparty!?

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051
You mean the episodes that said the adventures of batman and robin, or the superman/batman adventures?

Cause they would be in this order.

Volume three the episodes featuring Robin would have the new batman and robin intro. Volume four has an option if you play all the episodes to have the first episode play with the batman/superman theme.

And if that makes no sense, anyone for a teaparty!?

oh yeah that's right i remember james saying that in a WFP episode a long time ago. and mike said he'd never done a play all just went episode by episode. Thats what I did too

I'll have to do a play all.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

OK the Volume Four DVD's do have the option of the B: TAS main title or the new Batman/Superman adventures title sequence however once you make your choice it only plays once. It doesn't play throughout each episode. So if you started Volume Four Disc 1 the title sequence plays then the very next episode no title sequence plays that's weird to me.

Oh well I have an mp3 file of the Batman/Superman Adventures theme so I'm good.

I love this DVD set though!!!!

Guest DCAUFan1051
At first I thought it said WFP on CD... Anyway this is pretty cool!

hey thatt'd be a way for Mike & James to make $$$ though just burn WFP CD's and sell them even though the podcast is free..... ooops open mouth insert foot. :D

Guest DCAUFan1051

I agree with mike & james WFP talks about everything including the music in each series we don't need individual reviews of stuff...... my purpose of creating this thread was to inform everyone that a new thing of B:TAS was being released. :D

Guest DCAUFan1051
It was actually meant to be a combined joke with a hopeful sense to continue the podcast after the last WFP episode. I hope that the music from Joker's Favor is on there or Bullet for Bullock. Awesome music

if you click on the links earlier in the thread it shows you a track listing of what will be on it

before mike or james gets a chance I'll take it from them:

"WFP will be on for at least another year and a half maybe 2. It's not over yet-" MDS

On a side note I'd like to see Mike & Jenny review the entire DVD sets of He-Man and She-Ra :D

Other Podcast that would be great to here Mike, Jenny or/and James do:

The Flash

The Simpsons(and spin-offs)

The Incredible Hulk

Any other Superman related show(George Reeve, Dean Cain, John Haynes Newton, Gerard Christopher, etc)

Batman 1966 Series(including the Green Hornet crossover)

Knight Rider(original and spin-offs)

Tales From the Crypt

He-Man(spin-offs and remakes)

Kevin Smith films(includings Clerks cartoons, Degrassi featuring J&SB, Evening With Kevin Smith's & Reaper pilot)

Buffy

Angel

Hercules

Xena

Young Hercules

Flash: No interest.

Simpsons: Up 'til seasons nine or ten, sure.

Hulk: No interest.

Superman shows: Good idea, but I don't see it in the near future.

Batman 1966: This is a possibility.

Knight Rider: No interest.

Tales From the Crypt: Des...?

He-Man: Trust me, I would, but the episodes are too formulaic.

Kevin Smith films: Maybe.

Buffy / Angel: Jenny and I tried watching this about a year ago, but it didn't really hook us. (Then again, I've heard the first season is a little rough.)

Hercules / Xena / Young Hercules: No interest.

Buffy / Angel: Jenny and I tried watching this about a year ago, but it didn't really hook us. (Then again, I've heard the first season is a little rough.)

Well its a drama-filled series with monsters and vampires in the mix. The series really did get better in the 2nd and 3rd Seasons, but I myself was turned off from the 1st Season when it first started. I didn't start getting into it until the mid of the 2nd Season.

He-Man: Trust me, I would, but the episodes are too formulaic.

I especially love that one where Skeletor has this new invention or magic item or whatever, and he uses it to try to take over Castle Greyskull or Radnor's palace, or both, but then Adam turns into He-Man and throws Skeletor's henchmen into a tree, and then Orko's trick goes wrong and everyone laughs. Good times.

I won't say much, but there will be a new podcast on Earth-2.net hosted by yours truly and a certain Alaskan native somewhere down the road. It may be before WFP ends, it may be after. Here's a hint as to the subject matter:

"They say that genius is an infinite capacity for taking pains," he remarked with a smile. "It's a very bad definition, but it does apply to detective work."