Caped Crusader or Dark Knight...

Missy

pick one  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm somewhat surprised no one has voted for Caped Crusader, even out of nostalgia.

Because I (whether fairly or unfairly) associate the nickname, "the Caped Crusader", with those horrendous Adam West shows and the Batman comics that were SO GODAWFUL back in the sixties and seventies.

Edited by James D.

The Dark Knight fits Batman. He never really fights crime during the day, right? It also stands for his mental struggles. Any man that thinks that it's okay to fly around and beat the hell out of criminals is obviously touched in the head.

What he said.

• 2 months later...
Because I (whether fairly or unfairly) associate the nickname, "the Caped Crusader", with those horrendous Adam West shows and the Batman comics that were SO GODAWFUL back in the sixties and seventies.

Pssssshhh...sometimes I think you have no sense of fun James :P The TV show is classic...my Dad and I would watch it and see if we could predict which noise would come next: BANG, WHACK or KAPOW!

But with that said, Dark Knight sounds really fucking cool, and that's why it wins.

Pssssshhh...sometimes I think you have no sense of fun James :P The TV show is classic...my Dad and I would watch it and see if we could predict which noise would come next: BANG, WHACK or KAPOW!

As much as I hate that show, I do wish they'd collect 'em on DVD.