DCAU Talk

Once I get my shit together, I will be reviewing all the official DCAU games.

Except for probably Superman 64, cause that's been done to death.

That would be awesome, you should send it through audio to Mike and James, so they can do a WFP Episode with just the video games. Pointing out the games they played and giving their thoughts.

Just give a little review for Superman 64, it sucks, the game play makes no sense and the graphics are the worse ever, please give me Superman for Atari 2600 any day.

Do you actually have all the DCAU games? Even the original B: TAS for Gameboy?

Can't wait to hear it.

It'll probably be a written piece. I loathe the sound of my own voice.

Yeah, I have the Gameboy game around here somewhere. According to the official list on wiki, I'm missing Gotham City Racer, Rise of Sin Tzu, and Justice League: Chronicles, all of which should be easy enough to find.

Yeah, I have the Gameboy game around here somewhere. According to the official list on wiki, I'm missing Gotham City Racer, Rise of Sin Tzu, and Justice League: Chronicles, all of which should be easy enough to find.

Cool, maybe send it in an email to Mike and James and they can read it. I don't know if they'd be willing to do a special episode where they read your reviews of the games off and share their thoughts on those they've played. That would be awesome. The games you mentioned are in several Gamestops and EB Games, there still relatively new(being on more recent game systems). So they will be easy to get.

Good luck and can't wait.

Hey if you want, you can send me your reviews, I'll read them off and send the audio to Mike and James.

Rise of sin tzu is a piece of shit.

The controls are crap, the levels look nice but after the third "save these people from the scarecrow" mission you'll want to ram your head off the floor then ask to get raped by a man named Norman.

I really hate Rise of Sin Tzu.

Voices are cool though.

• 1 year later...

Rewatching "Injustice For All". Now that I've been Pavlov'd from listening to WFP to analyze anything DCAU I watch, I see a couple of problems with the plot and caught Hawkgirl making a joke about The Flash's...er...stamina we'll say. Batman's mind games are still brilliant.

Guest DCAUFan1051

OK question what is the true airdate order for the following JL episodes?

This is how it's listed on the S2 DVD set

Hereafter Part 1

Hereafter Part 2

Secret Society Part 1

Secret Society Part 2

Comfort & Joy

Wild Cards Part 1

Wild Cards Part 2

the funny thing about the dvd set listing is that where it says Hereafter it's actually Secret Society on the DVD ugh! clarification needed. I hope with the Complete Series they WILL not make this mistake. If it's a mistake.

But imdb lists them as:

Secret Society Part 1

Secret Society Part 2

Hereafter Part 1

Hereafter Part 2

Wild Cards Part 1

Wild Cards Part 2

Comfort & Joy

so which is correct?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

Im not sure if any noticed but this week Justice League Unlimited started being re-aired on Cartoon Network.

that's probably because the complete series DVD set is coming this upcoming tuesday. I soooo can't wait to have that set in my hands!!

Did JLU use to be 3 seasons? Because I remember it being 3 seasons. Sometimes I also make the mistake of saying that. On wiki I believe they have said there is 3 seasons before, but it no longer says that. I remember reading that it was 3 seasons on wiki like a year ago. The first season of JLU is also 26 episodes, compared to the second season being like 12 episodes. Or I might be crazy.

Wiki says there is only two seasons though, along with all the DVD releases.

The DVD is if I remember volume 1 has seasons 1 and 2, and volume 2 has season 3.

Don't Timm and the others mention it was ballsy making a 8 episode arc in a 13 episode season.

Maybe someone else can say for sure, but I do think it was 3 seasons.

Guest DCAUFan1051

OK Here's the breakdown:

Justice League

Season 1 is 1 Season DVD Set

Season 2 is 1 Season DVD Set

Justice League Unlimited

Seasons 3 & 4 are 1 DVD set but 2 seasons. When they switched the format to single episode type they put Seasons 3 and 4 on 1 DVD set called Justice league Unlimited Season 1.

Season 5 was released as Justice League Unlimited Season 2. Hopefully that's not too confusing. I'd say just get the complete series set and not worry about the other season sets lol. But JL/JLU ran 5 years.

I think where they combined Seasons 3 and 4 into the one DVD set is where people get confused. "The Once And Future Thing" 2 parter was the end of Season 3 and "The Cat and The Canary" was the S4 opener.