James D.

101+ Things I Learned From Movies

28. Guys who deliver plate glass windows will always park across the street from where they need to deliver it.

32) Any time you turn on the radio or television, it will always be at the very beginning of an important news bulletin.

33. Falling from a 40 story building and landing on the hood of a car will most likely result in a broken rib or two.

34. A red light means stop. Green means go. Yellow means go faster. (Then again, I might have learned that from the real world.)

35. Your garden-variety terrorist is a better shooter than any nameless FBI/CIA agent, policeman, and tactical SWAT team member alive.

36. Upon joining the forces of the undead, such as zombies and vampires, your flesh instantly becomes as soft as wet toilet paper.

38. Pavements are a great way to drive somewhere quickly. Don't worry, you won't hit anyone if you don't want to.

39. Being shot in the shoulder will result only in hampered ability to use the arm attached to said shoulder. But if you grit your teeth and grunt you should be able to lift your arm well enough to return fire.

40. It's okay to cheat on your spouse with a sexy stranger, because said stranger is your true love.

42. If I'm ever destined to save the city/nation/world/universe from an unspeakable evil and end up captured, make sure I have a trained animal of some sort to filch the keys to my cell.

43. Jumping a car over a gorge does little to no damage to your vehicle. Chasing vehicles, however, will be destroyed.

44. running your car into a stationary parked vehicle will automatically cause your vehicle to flip regardless of the size. You may, however, land back on your wheels and still be able to drive...