Ric Flair has left the WWE

SuaveStar

F4WOnline.com reports that the legendary Ric Flair has parted ways with World Wrestling Entertainment.

According to the brief story, representatives of The Nature Boy contacted independent promotions with the information that Flair will be available for bookings due to a departure from WWE.

Inside details on the situation are scarce, but early reports indicate that the severance is being portrayed as amicable. Flair's WWE contract had apparently been preventing him from accepting offers of interest, so the two sides agreed to end their relationship.

There was really no reason for him to stick around. He's retired, and he should be able to take whatever appearences he wants.

He'll be back when they need him.

He'll be back when he runs out of money.

It cost a lot of money to be Ric Flair. I heard he has to pay $20,000 a month to his ex-wife in alimony.

I think that's the reason he left. They were preventing him from making money.

Though, honestly, I have no sympathy for people that make millisns and somehow manage to blow all of it.

I think that's the reason he left. They were preventing him from making money.

Though, honestly, I have no sympathy for people that make millisns and somehow manage to blow all of it.

But he was still on a guaranteed contract of $400,000 per year.

I agree with you though, it's his own bloody fault for pissing all his money away. Flair finance has also gone down the drain. The Indy dates will mean he will make a bit of money for one or two years, but after that, like it was in WWE before the retirement story, no one will give a shit.

That's why it's good for him to get all the indy dates now, fresh off the retirement. Once that wears off, he goes back to Vince.

Yeah, he's trying to get as much money as possible right now. Also who knows, Flair might go to TNA. Yes it's a very long shot, but it might happen to get Vince to give him more money like it did for Foley.

There was some tension recently because he was booked to do shows and the WWE put a stop to them. I'm not surprised he left. He should have plenty of money from royalties for years to come on dvd and merchandise to keep his ex wife happy. If not, he needs a better agent.

Yeah he has that second Ric Flair set coming out, or is already out. I'm not getting it as i think he was overrated. But the royalties are good, but if he pissed Vince off before he left, Vince might Randy Savage him. On a related topic Jim Duggans contract was changed to a legends deal recently to allow him to do Indy's without the WWE, however the cost of this is that he is on a pay by performance contract now, if he isn't booked on a show that week, he doesn't get paid.

Why didn't Flair ask for this!