Tails vs. Luigi

Kscriv

Who wins?  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The situation is the same as the Mario/Sonic fight as I'm too lazy to think up an original setting. The reason for the fight is a matter of pride.

I say Tails gets the advantage because he can fly and would be able to drop in and do some hit and run attacks until Luigi finally takes a knockout shot.

I wish I could comment, but my knowledge of Tails is extremely limited. So, to be fair, I have to null vote.

I say by this point you should know enough about Luigi to vote.

Lemme put it this way, it's the Spectre vs. anyone. Angel of Death always wins. Ditto for Luigi.

I wish I could comment, but my knowledge of Tails is extremely limited.  So, to be fair, I have to null vote.

I say by this point you should know enough about Luigi to vote.

Lemme put it this way, it's the Spectre vs. anyone. Angel of Death always wins. Ditto for Luigi.

Even God?

Luigi is the green machine. Tails is a frigging mutant freak. Mother nature did not intend for foxes to have two tails, which means Tails will probably get some sort of horrendous tumour and die a weak, shrivelled mistake. Luigi will still rule.

As much as I hate to say it, that had me laughing