WFP & Earth-2.net Fan first posting

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest DCAUFan1051

:rolleyes:

I've been listening and emailing mike & james for a whiole now on WFP and I love the E-2 episodes with mike and jenny I have been watching DCAU shows since they first aired on TV. I specifically remember B: TAS and was unaware of S: TAS but found Batman Beyond very interesting I loved Justice League wish there were more of those shows but hey at least we have the DVD's right? Anyways hi everybody glad to be a part of the forums.

DCAUFan1051

a.k.a. WackyBoston26

:rolleyes:

I've been listening and emailing mike & james for a whiole now on WFP and I love the E-2 episodes with mike and jenny I have been watching DCAU shows since they first aired on TV. I specifically remember B: TAS and was unaware of S: TAS but found Batman Beyond very interesting I loved Justice League wish there were more of those shows but hey at least we have the DVD's right? Anyways hi everybody glad to be a part of the forums.

DCAUFan1051

a.k.a. WackyBoston26

Welcome to the forums, this is my #1 forum place and the podcast are all great. I'm a nerd in terms of movies, music, etc and this is the only forum that makes it okay to be called a nerd. So welcome again. My name is Eric

Man, how many new members has WFP gotten this place? Like, fifty?

I'm not sure of the exact number, but it seems like most of the newest members are here because of WFP. :D

Hey, they could be closet For Your Ears Only fans!!!!!

...........I concede, damn you! :grumble:

Man, how many new members has WFP gotten this place? Like, fifty?

I'm not sure of the exact number, but it seems like most of the newest members are here because of WFP. :D

Hey, they could be closet For Your Ears Only fans!!!!!

...........I concede, damn you! :grumble:

Now that all you WFP fans are here, listen to Animezing Podcast damnit

Guest DCAUFan1051

thanks everyone for welcoming me james you and mike rock I wish you guys would do DVD commentary on some favorite DCAU shows kinda like

World's Finest Podcast: The Commentaries

where you are both watching the same episode and comment as it goes along I know you guys have tons more of WFP but still seems like it's flying by.

thanks everyone for welcoming me james you and mike rock I wish you guys would do DVD commentary on some favorite DCAU shows kinda like

World's Finest Podcast: The Commentaries

where you are both watching the same episode and comment as it goes along I know you guys have tons more of WFP but still seems like it's flying by.

Welcome and that is a really good idea.

If you do do this do a commentary on the terrible trio.

LOL I'd never make thm sit through The Terrible Trio again

That would be torture, but we'd get our own Mystery Science 3000, they are even more hilarious when they watch crap, lol I guess they just do that to keep their sanity. For more of an example, watch Earth-2.net: The Show Episode 258 as they review Batman(1966), fucking hilarious. Oh and by the way WELCOME TO THE FORUMS.