Batman: Arkham Asylum

George W.

Just to put people straight, I haven't played the game so I have no opinion, but a friend of my Dad's has Batman: Arkham Asylum for his X-Box 360 and he says that the only reason that game is so good to everybody is the amazing graphics. He says that it is too direct telling you exactly what to do, like go down this hall, hit this thing, that kind of thing. He says that the combo isn't really that good either. Like you just push one button and he goes of into this big combo or something. Again I say I have played the game therefore I have no opinion. I still want to play it though

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to put people straight, I haven't played the game so I have no opinion, but a friend of my Dad's has Batman: Arkham Asylum for his X-Box 360 and he says that the only reason that game is so good to everybody is the amazing graphics. He says that it is too direct telling you exactly what to do, like go down this hall, hit this thing, that kind of thing. He says that the combo isn't really that good either. Like you just push one button and he goes of into this big combo or something. Again I say I have played the game therefore I have no opinion. I still want to play it though

It gets more complex as you play. Don't listen to that guy because he probably didn't get very far in it.

Yeah, Iron Man had (relatively) great graphics, but SUCKED.

Arkham Asylum is a deceptively complex game. It seems simple at first, but what you don't realize is that everything you do in the game has a ton of depth. The combat starts off as being one-button, but you'll quickly die in later levels unless you learn to direct and time your attacks, with plenty of variation and quick thinking.