Bruce Timm on Toonzone

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest DCAUFan1051

hey WFP and DCAU Fans

with the mention in WFP episode 35 of Bruce Timm being on toonzone I have researched this and the link ian posted in for your ears only in reply to something I asked him was correct I just signed up this evening to toonzone.com forums and the latest posting date for Bruce Timm was 7-22-08 so HE is still on there!!!!! his posting name is b.t. or you can just look under the DC animation topic

He's very active on the web. He posts at the (not podcast) World's Finest website and I believe at TV.com also. Also, the general rule of thumb on those sites is don't start topics asking him questions or send him PM's or you'll lose your account rather quickly. The moderators of those forums feel privileged that he's there and don't want their members to chase him off.

Also, DCAUFan1051. I'm not trying to give you a hard time. I'm really not. But could you use some punctuation in your posts, please? They are very difficult to read. I'm not saying you have to perfect grammar, but the endless sentence is painful for some writers to process. Thank you.

Guest DCAUFan1051

yea sorry. it's just when I get on a roll I just type. I wasn't saying we should chase him off I would hate that. I'm just confirming that he is still active on toonzone. Because when I got the DVD's and hear him say in the special features about the fans on the message boards. I'm thinking what damn message boards because up until the last WFP episode only place I found stuff from him was wiki and imdb. So it's nice to know that he is still out there talking about DCAU and his other projects .

Guest DCAUFan1051
So much better, thank you.

On Topic: So, now the only question is how do we lure him here? I'm always a fan of the white-paneled van with a "FREE CANDY" sign, but does that work for producers?

I know mike has said that calls have been made for Timm & Co to actually be on the podcast. However they are very busy I understand that but still WFP is dedicated to his work. as far as getting him to the forums hmmm I dunno maybe free ice cream?

So, now the only question is how do we lure him here? I'm always a fan of the white-paneled van with a "FREE CANDY" sign, but does that work for producers?

Even producers love free candy.

It doesn’t happen all that often, but I love it when a comic book or a videogame or T.V show (or whatever) is being discussed and someone who worked on it joins in on the discussion. It was pretty cool when Witchblade artist Stjepan Sejic randomly started posting a few months back.

Guest DCAUFan1051

You know what would be really great and like earth shatteringly cool? If Batman himself (Kevin Conroy) found the forums here. Yes I know I'm dreaming but hey it could happen right?