Talia vs. Selina

Mistah J

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051
Selina is a sort of anti-hero, Talia is straight up fine with her dad's insane genocidal plans. Call me crazy but I'm going with the klepto over the mass murderer.

FOURSOME ANYONE:

Bruce/Bats, Selina, Talia and Wonder Woman :devil:

Selina is a sort of anti-hero, Talia is straight up fine with her dad's insane genocidal plans. Call me crazy but I'm going with the klepto over the mass murderer.

FOURSOME ANYONE:

Can we replace Batman with Huntress? And Black Canary?

We always want a happy ending - Clark ends up with Lois, Barry with Iris, Wally with Linda, Peter with M.J. (oops, go back, do over).

Lol, Peter with ordinary MJ. The only cute, high school couple.

When "Rebirth" first aired (not, at that time, having seen a lot of BTAS or Gotham Knights) I couldn't believe that they painted such a bleak picture of Batman's later years...

I hate it. Hate it. :rolleyes:

Forget for a moment who would be a good match for him - do you really think he'd be a good match for anyone else?

Good point.

I think that Selina would be a much better match than Talia, since Talia...shall we say, doesn't wash her hands (because she's EVIL!), but it's a moot point.

Even better point.

FOURSOME ANYONE

Black Canary, Huntress, Selina, & Bats. :P

They've scuffled a few times, and it's been shown a couple times that in a hand to hand fight, no weapons, Ollie is more or less Bruce's equal, despite their "ranking' in the DCU.

There was a storyline in JLA where Ollie was being mind controled by... someone and he beat Batman.

I also recall a Batman story, I want to say "Under the Hood", where Ollie pretty much beat him down and kicked him out of Star City.

I'm more a Green Arrow fan than a Batman fan, clearly, so there's arguments for both sides.

• 2 weeks later...

FOURSOME ANYONE:

I f'ing love it. Throw my beloved gf Harley in there and we'll have a grand ol' time :devil: LOL

UGH not no harley in the herotype foursome that's an entirely different thread

The Villian Foursome

Harley, Ivy, Roxy Rocket, Maxima now there's a sexual fourway :devil:

All Roleplaying aside, I would love to see my beloved Kimberley to be one of the superheroines and me as the big bad villan one night. :rolleyes: