Power Rangers

Kitch

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was the best I could find: The Best of the Power Rangers - The Ultimate Rangers.

These are the earth-shattering episodes that "Power Rangers" fans voted #1. The episodes that explode with action and turbo-powered adventure as the Power Rangers face off against the most diabolical forces of evil and destruction on this world and beyond. Contains five episodes, one from each series digitally remastered:

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers "White Light" Parts 1 and 2

Power Rangers in Space "Countdown to Destruction" Parts 1 and 2

Power Rangers Lost Galaxy "To The Tenth Power"

Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue "Trakeena's Revenge" Parts 1 and 2

Power Rangers Wild Force "Forever Red"

Power Rangers were awesome up until after they killed off Lord Zed. The show as a whole, went SO FAR downhill into the shitter after that. Even though the special effects were hideously bad, I still loved the first two seasons. The Green Ranger 5-part mini-saga was the best part of any season and I doubt anyone will disagree with that.

Power Rangers were awesome up until after they killed off Lord Zed. The show as a whole, went SO FAR downhill into the shitter after that. Even though the special effects were hideously bad, I still loved the first two seasons. The Green Ranger 5-part mini-saga was the best part of any season and I doubt anyone will disagree with that.

Sir, you are a god among men.

This was the best I could find: The Best of the Power Rangers - The Ultimate Rangers.

These are the earth-shattering episodes that "Power Rangers" fans voted #1. The episodes that explode with action and turbo-powered adventure as the Power Rangers face off against the most diabolical forces of evil and destruction on this world and beyond. Contains five episodes, one from each series digitally remastered:

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers "White Light" Parts 1 and 2

Power Rangers in Space "Countdown to Destruction" Parts 1 and 2

Power Rangers Lost Galaxy "To The Tenth Power"

Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue "Trakeena's Revenge" Parts 1 and 2

Power Rangers Wild Force "Forever Red"

My friends little brother has that and it sucks. The only episode I watched was the White Ranger one. And yes the Green Ranger Saga was the best.

Zach, Kimberly, Billy, Trini, Jason & Tommy were the best group there ever was of them. Green Ranger saga ruled as well as almost every other mini-saga that involved him (Green Candle, "Oh what I'd give for a friend(?)") Personaly as a 7-8 year old my fave episode was the White Ranger vs. Green Ranger ep

This is wierd because I was thinking about this show for the first time in ages today. What was the story in the Green Ranger saga? I seem to have forgoten. Was their tension between him and the Red Ranger?

No, the first Green Ranger saga is the one I'm talking about. It was the origin of the Green Ranger. Rita Repulsa formulated a way to create her own evil Power Ranger and sic him on the five good Rangers. Eventually, the five original Rangers got the shit beaten out of them so badly that their Zords were destroyed and were buried underground. However, good prevails as they turned Tommy into a good guy and he, as the Green Ranger, joined the team.

• 5 weeks later...

I recently saw an episode of Dino Thunser (the new one.) Quite frankly it was a trip because this episode consisted of Tommy (yes, that Tommy) facing his "inner demons" who were they you ask? Zeo Ranger 5, White Ranger and Green Ranger. That alone made me want to watch it.

Also I really want to see that Forever Red episode, Jason and Tommy together one last time is something I need to see.

I recently saw an episode of Dino Thunser (the new one.) Quite frankly it was a trip because this episode consisted of Tommy (yes, that Tommy) facing his "inner demons" who were they you ask? Zeo Ranger 5, White Ranger and Green Ranger. That alone made me want to watch it.

Also I really want to see that Forever Red episode, Jason and Tommy together one last time is something I need to see.

I NEED to see this episode.

• 5 years later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

There are DVD sets in the us but it's mainly the most recent incarnations i.e. Jungle Force, Jungle Fury, SPD etc etc I remember seeing something about importing some of the ranger shows from uk on TVShowsOnDVD these were as complete series sets..... here's the list of which are on dvd

and here's the import list... the links within this link will take you to that series dvd set. Hope this helps.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Watching Power Rangers, I can't believe that I didn't realize that the person portraying the Yellow ranger was a guy. The couple of scenes between the Pink and Yellow Rangers just makes it obvious.

Yeah, those taiwanese ladyboys can be quite convincing.

I meant the Japanese Sentai footage of the yellow ranger. My bad. Thuy Trang was obviously female.

Watching Power Rangers, I can't believe that I didn't realize that the person portraying the Yellow ranger was a guy. The couple of scenes between the Pink and Yellow Rangers just makes it obvious.

Yeah, those taiwanese ladyboys can be quite convincing.

I meant the Japanese Sentai footage of the yellow ranger. My bad. Thuy Trang was obviously female.

I know, I just couldn't resist. :P