What are you watching and enjoying?

SuaveStar

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Picked the entire collection of father Ted.

I loved this show as a kid and it is still fucking awesome!

Couple come to see Ted about their holiday:

Couple: "We're going to see a friend of yours father."

Ted: "Oh, who might that be. Michael Flatley"

Everyone laughs.

Couple:"No father, the pope."

Ted: The pope! he's no friend of mine!

Ted laughs. The couple look at him horrified.

Or

Dougal looks out the window with binoculars:

Dougal: "Ah Ted, I can't see them yet!"

Ted: "Dougal, their right here..."

Ted points to the two men standing right next to him.

Heres a scene

the christmas special is my favourite episode what's yours Dan?

"It'll be just like alive.....I'll be eating Ken numnumnum and he'll be like I'm not dead yet! and I'll say I know but might aswell get an early start!"

Probably the one where they gave the car away in the raffle. The reveal of the car after Ted tried to hammer the dent out is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

the christmas special is my favourite episode what's yours Dan?

"It'll be just like alive.....I'll be eating Ken numnumnum and he'll be like I'm not dead yet! and I'll say I know but might aswell get an early start!"

Probably the one where they gave the car away in the raffle. The reveal of the car after Ted tried to hammer the dent out is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.

Speed 3 is the pinnacle of comedy. its genius from beginning to end.

Prime Suspect. For those who don't know, these are a series of 3 hourish dramas starring Helen Mirren as a police investigator following a case. I'd always scoffed at terrestrial tv series like this, and for the life I me I can't think why after watching two of them. Helen Mirren is astonishing, by the end shes a lonely career driven alcoholic who is throwing herself into murder cases to try and escape her own miserable life. Not to mention that thanks to the fact that the 7 series take place over a 15 year period advances in style and makeup mean she actually gets better looking every case.

Its just such an unusual role for a middle aged woman to be playing, and Mirren does a great job with it.

Watched 30 Rock last night because The Office was a rerun. Gawdamn! That is one freaking funny show. Tracy Morgan is so ridiculous i chuckle for minutes after some of the shit he comes up with.

"Where yo feet at, Blue Man?"

I usually hate ridiculous comedy but this show is awesome.

Watched 30 Rock last night because The Office was a rerun. Gawdamn! That is one freaking funny show. Tracy Morgan is so ridiculous i chuckle for minutes after some of the shit he comes up with.

"Where yo feet at, Blue Man?"

I usually hate ridiculous comedy but this show is awesome.

Freaky coinkydink, I just watched that ep. Of course I've been up since 3am watching the entire first season...

Blackadder's Christmas Carol

A Muppet Christmas Carol

Father Ted - A Christmassy Ted

South Park- A Woodland Critter Christmas & Christmas in Canada

I've even watched that old traditional Chrismas story, Bridge over the River Kwai.

I don't know whats wrong with me, I don't even like Christmas.

A Muppet Christmas Carol

HA! Jen and I watched that this evening, too! Though we watched it with the commentary.

Its the first time I've seen it properly and I really enjoyed it. My only complaint was the truncated ending, it really didn't explore the forgiveness of Scrooges family like other versions have done.

Blackadder's Christmas Carol

A Muppet Christmas Carol

Father Ted - A Christmassy Ted

South Park- A Woodland Critter Christmas & Christmas in Canada

I've even watched that old traditional Chrismas story, Bridge over the River Kwai.

I don't know whats wrong with me, I don't even like Christmas.

Is the Blackadder one, the one where Blackadder goes from the present and visits all the other timelines?

Father ted: A christmassy ted like i said before is the best Ted episode ever.

Woodland critter christmas is essential christmas viewing.

Well, maybe your one of those people who finds his christmas spirit on christmas eve with the help of three ghosts from christmas past, present and future. You then find out the true meaning of christmas and realise that everything is all about caring for your friends and family.

Or maybe it will just be three guys robbing you on christmas eve wearing sheets......who knows.

Is the Blackadder one, the one where Blackadder goes from the present and visits all the other timelines?

No, its the one where his Victorian self is visited by a ghost and witnesses the evil excesses of the rest of his family line. Robbie Coltrane plays the ghost. It was a 45 minute special made between Blackadder the Third and Blackadder Goes Forth.

You're thinking of Blackadder: Back & Forth, the millennium special.

Just finished watching The Green Mile. Wonderful sad film.

I've wanted to see that ever since I finally got round to seeing the shawshank redemption.

I'm watching the spectacular spider-man cartoon.

Anyone want a link to watch the whole first season PM me.

It's good, the guy who does do Norman Osbornes voice is awesome, his voice almost comes through the screen to me atleast.

I'm watching the spectacular spider-man cartoon.

Anyone want a link to watch the whole first season PM me.

It's good, the guy who does do Norman Osbornes voice is awesome, his voice almost comes through the screen to me atleast.

Norman owned that cartoon. Overall, I enjoyed the first season. The last episode was pretty lame though.