SuaveStar

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Daleks in Manhattan/Evolution of the Daleks

- First story that I can remember that didn't involve the entire supporting cast having British accents.

Erm......Dr Who IS a British show. <_<

Yes, but when I head off to the 12th moon of Zroiuatat, it would be sort of weird if everyone there sounded like they were from Bristol. Sometimes they'll even end up in the US and everyone's talking like a Brit.

I'm not complaining, after all, this is ME, the guy that intends to move to your country at some point in the future because he can't bare the thought of marrying a woman that doesn't have an accent. It's just jarring when you watch 87 episodes non stop and then suddenly Yanks are talking.

Utopia/The Sound of Drums/Last of the Time Lords

- I think The Master is my favorite character in the history of ever.

- The Saxon board room scene may very well be my favorite scene of the entire series.

- Mrs. Saxon. Very nice. I think I have a thing for evil chicks.

- Okay, Master dancing to The Scissor Sisters is a close second for favorite scene.

- Holy Moses what a great ending. The only thing I didn't understand was

why did Lucy shoot The Master? Was she under his command to do so?

-

JACK is the Face of Boe? Really fucking lame.

-

This simply can't be the last we see of The Master. I know he doesn't show up in season four, which is infuriating seeing how often they bring the Daleks back from extinction. Season five needs more of The Master.

- This whole finale was fantastic though, really made up for a season that was, with the exception of Blink, sort of average. This blows Doomsday, Parting of the Ways, and Journey's End completely out of the water as the best finale of the current run.

The only thing I didn't understand was

Look at

her face while she's in the red dress. She has a bruise, so it can be assumed he's abusing her. Plus, he's cheating on her. I don't think either are ever outright said, but there are clues. At the end of the day, she's come to realize that she's been duped by a madman

, and kills him for it.

Utopia/The Sound of Drums/Last of the Time Lords

- I think The Master is my favorite character in the history of ever.

- The Saxon board room scene may very well be my favorite scene of the entire series.

- Okay, Master dancing to The Scissor Sisters is a close second for favorite scene.

Quoted for truth. John Simm's Master kicked untold amounts of ass.

- Holy Moses what a great ending. The only thing I didn't understand was

This is where I gotta disagree. The buildup was fantastic, but I thought the ending was ridiculous.

This simply can't be the last we see of The Master. I know he doesn't show up in season four, which is infuriating seeing how often they bring the Daleks back from extinction. Season five needs more of The Master.

They've all but come out and said he's in the specials.

- This whole finale was fantastic though, really made up for a season that was, with the exception of Blink, sort of average. This blows Doomsday, Parting of the Ways, and Journey's End completely out of the water as the best finale of the current run.

Dubs, have you seen Human Nature yet? That was incredible and rivals Blink for best-of-season.

The only thing I didn't understand was

Look at

her face while she's in the red dress. She has a bruise, so it can be assumed he's abusing her. Plus, he's cheating on her. I don't think either are ever outright said, but there are clues. At the end of the day, she's come to realize that she's been duped by a madman

, and kills him for it.

I figured as much, but

she looked like she was in some sort of trance when she did it. Plus, it looks like she'll be the one to bring him back.

- First story that I can remember that didn't involve the entire supporting cast having British accents.

Yes, but when I head off to the 12th moon of Zroiuatat, it would be sort of weird if everyone there sounded like they were from Bristol.

Just accept it, Bristolians are going to conquer and settle the entire universe whilst the continent of North America slides under the sea.

Yes, but when I head off to the 12th moon of Zroiuatat, it would be sort of weird if everyone there sounded like they were from Bristol.

Just accept it, Bristolians are going to conquer and settle the entire universe whilst the continent of North America slides under the sea.

Fuck. Guilt by association again.

Ha. I totally didn't notice that was where you were from.

Voyage of the Damned

- KYLIE~! This show needs more of her.

- It actually took her a whole 37 minutes to fall in love with The Doctor. That's got to be some sort of record.

-

Goddammit, I knew they'd kill her off.

Partners in Crime

- I'm going to start keeping track of how long it takes in each episode for a woman to throw herself at The Doctor. This episode: 4 minutes, 50 seconds.

- The Adipose are too pathetically cute for me to hate, as much as I'd like to.

- The scene with Donna and The Doctor talking through the windows was awesome. Donna's my favorite of the female companions already. Granted, beating out googly eyed Martha and Ms. Selfish McMealot wasn't too difficult.

Like Father's Day, Partners in Crime is another one I flip-flop on. Sometimes I think it's a great, fun episode, but other times it comes off as being too childish. Either way, I love the Adipose sooooooo much! Hell, I have a Doctor Who poster on the bedroom door which has dozens of the little guys on it!

Fires of Pompeii

- Okay episode. Kinda boring at parts.

I have to admit I took issue with

the Doctor defeating the fifteen-foot magma creature with a water gun

I was more concerned with exactly where he got the thing. He just suddenly had one.