What are you watching and enjoying?

SuaveStar

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now that I think about it, yeah, Cliff was. Sometimes, tv shows are weird like that. We rarely saw any African Americans on Friends or Seinfeld. There have been so few episodes of anything in San Fransisco that had Asian or gay characters.

Half n' Half had a gay Asian.

Finished season 2 of 30 Rock. All in all, a lot stronger than the first series.

Season 3 is awesome my friend. Generalissimo and The Fun-Cooker are perhaps two of the best episodes of the series. Also, you get this image:

salma.jpg

And I cannot describe the number of levels I find that hot on.

here_comes_the_funcooker_tshirt-p235332765679563246ooi3_400.jpg

Twiglet- As far as vampire movies go, this has a lot of style and a nice individual aesthetic. The genre has had the tendency to go hard horror with maxiumum gore, so its nice to see something a little softer.

On the other hand, the premise is VERY derivative, even for a genre piece. Its basically one quarter of the elements of the Buffy/Angel thing they built over 3 seasons in two hours, which basically means that you don't feel the relationship nearly as well.

Its really just two massively horny teenagers who from what I can tell are really only into each other because the guy is arty and constantly physically and mentally intimidates the other, and she sticks around. There are some really nice elements and sequences, and I'd not be opposed to checking out the sequel but this wasn't something special story-wise.

I've just watched Predator for the first time ever. What an awesome movie it is - aside from a couple of times in the middle of the film, Ah-nold is pretty much believable throughout.

Probably his best performance as a human. Predator is an awesome film, its got great action, a unique survival horror ensemble for the time and a GREAT beastie.