What are you watching and enjoying?

SuaveStar

Watching Justice League Unlimited, that I got from Best Buy after lunch. Once Mike and James cover Titans, it seems like a great jumping on point, so I suppose I better hurry up and watch some Titans too. Jeez, Earth-2 is taking up all the time in my "normal" life. Can't imagine what it's like for Mike.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On the bright side, two new episodes of 30 Rock tonight.

Two!?

Yes, two, it's the number before three and after one, usually used to represent a couple. It also looks like this: 2. :P But seriously, yeah, I'm excited also. Makes up for the fact that I need to revise and rewrite a story for class tomorrow.

On the bright side, two new episodes of 30 Rock tonight.

Two!?

Yes, two, it's the number before three and after one, usually used to represent a couple. It also looks like this: 2. :P But seriously, yeah, I'm excited also. Makes up for the fact that I need to revise and rewrite a story for class tomorrow.

Yay!

Planet Hulk: Stylish and fun, about as good as the Ultimate Avengers flicks, or Hulk Versus. Some nice cameos, and I'm very happy with the choice of final gladiatorial opponent. Miek got a little annoying, and I'm a little let down with the happy ending. I'd like to see a World War Hulk sequel. 6/10

Zombieland: Good, clean fun. A movie that doesn't take itself too seriously, but when it does... damn. The reveals of both

Bill Murray and the 'Buck' twist were both great. The idea that Tallahassee had lost his son was heart wrenching.

Woody Harrelson was at his best, and the script was pretty tight. 8/10

Jennifer's Body: Talk about a movie that was promoted incorrectly. This was Juno meets Carrie, and while it wasn't good, it was far better than it had any right to be. Diablo Cody's dialogue is still quirky to the point that I want to stab her, but the actual arc of the movie isn't bad at all. Megan Fox is actually pretty scary, but I think that about her when she's not a succubus covered in blood. Not as bad as you'd think, actually watchable. 4/10

Buffy season 4: I preferred the previous seasons. Maybe it was something about adjusting to the whole college thing. And the fact that Angel wasn't there. But it's still quality television.

Angel season 1: Very cool. Especially because we get to see Angel a lot (which makes sense, considering it's his show...) and I'm really starting to love David Boreanaz. Highlight: Angel imagining himself dancing at Cordelia's party. Epic. =D