Is It Wednesday Yet? - The WFP Edition

Guest TFG1Mike

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest DCAUFan1051
World's Finest Podcast 49 will be delayed. You will still get it today, just not until this evening.

that's because mike & james are still recording :laugh: longest E-2 Podcast episode ever I'm betting 8:15:49 :D

in all seriousness though we've waited 48 episodes what's a few more hours?

Guest DCAUFan1051
Update: The problems are worse than I thought, and the entire show might have to be rerecorded. If that's the case, it won't air at all today. More later.

what are the problems if I may ask?.... audio quality?

Guest DCAUFan1051
What I've dubbed "fist in mouth syndrome." My audio track drops to a mumble sometimes. Usually I can edit out the corrupted parts, but this time it's a lot harder.

ahhh well I know how frustrating it can be when ya have bad audio..... we'll wait patiently :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest DCAUFan1051

Wasn't sure where else to put this, but since it's WFP related figured why not here. Is it just me or does it seem that WFP has gotten the superpower of super speed? With Mike taking a much and well deserved week off last week and Zeta being soooo short WFP seems to be flashing by us. We're already up to Episode 55, and I know the show is supposed to go into 2011. But dang it seems like it'll be over before ya know it.

The Zeta episodes are flying by because there isn't much to talk about. Believe me, if what Erin tells me is true, we'll be ranting quite a bit during the Static era. Plus, after Static is Justice League, which I'm willing to bet the farm is going to elicit long, LONG episodes of WFP.

Guest DCAUFan1051
The Zeta episodes are flying by because there isn't much to talk about. Believe me, if what Erin tells me is true, we'll be ranting quite a bit during the Static era. Plus, after Static is Justice League, which I'm willing to bet the farm is going to elicit long, LONG episodes of WFP.

The Static era is OK it isn't the best cartoon within the DCAU but it isn't the worst either.

I'm betting each JL/JLU episode of WFP will run 3-3 and half hours minimum. :D

• 2 weeks later...

What I said on the Episode 55 thread:

I cannot wait until Mike and James finish Zeta! We have been in the future since episode 39! Time to tap together the heels of those red ruby slippers and go back to Kansas! Oh wait, then we have Static Shock for like ten episodes. Not that I hate Static Shock, its just that I really want Justice League reviewing! I cannot believe Static went for 5 seasons. Can't we just hear reviews of the Static Shock crossovers with Batman and the Justice League? BY the way don't you think a review of "A League Of Their Own" should be done after "Secret Origins"? I mean who wants to introduce the Justice League in Static Shock? It would also help us get by Static Shock quickly and that would make reviewing of Static exactly ten episodes because "A League Of Their Own" is a two parter and Static is 52 episodes. Ever thought of that?

Anybody agree, disagree, What do you think?

Quite honestly, I don't listen to the reviews of Zeta. I wait through the intro and listen to Mike and James banter. I just couldn't give two shits about Zeta to the point where someone talking about it is uninteresting to me.

I'm kind of psyched for Static. I watched a few of the episodes when I would randomly catch them and thought they were okay. I will base whether or not I'll ever watch them again based on Mike and James' reviews.

Eagerly awaiting JL too. Been watching lots of those with my sons lately.

I'm probably looking forward to Static and Teen Titans most. Static because I liked it back when it was on and Teen Titans because I only caught a few episodes and plan to watch along.

I've been watching Teen Titans with the boys lately and it is soooo much fun. I'm stoked for that too.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I'm looking forward to JL/JLU and static... Teen Titans is not in continuity.. oh yeah I went there again!

On the subject of Zeta I like listening to the reviews... even though I am not particularly insterested in the show. If it had more DCAU crossovers I might get interested, but it didn't.

Looking forward To Static and, like everyone, JL/JLU. I do find it interesting that Mike and James are going to be talking about the Justice League before actually getting to Justice league due to the Static Crossovers. The crossover episodes are some of the best episodes of Static with one major exception that comes to mind but that's mainly because Batman acts slightly out of character. But, even that one has Harley and Ivy in it so it has enough reason to rock.