THE NEW 9021Ho

Guest TFG1Mike

Guest DCAUFan1051

UGH!

that was my first reaction to this

I loved the original BH 90210 but this show doesn't compare in the least. This show does a very BIG disservice to The Original. While it's nice to see Rob Estes (Melrose Place, Silk Stalkings) back on TV this left the taste of a rotting zombie ape corpse in my mouth (NOT THAT I KNOW WHAT THAT TASTES LIKE) The Original show was based on frienhdships and family and issues and problems that all teenagers go through. I REFUSE to watch this crap anymore I'll be content watching the Original show on DVD

again..........UGH

PLEASE KILL ME NOW!!!!

UGH!

I loved the original BH 90210 but this show doesn't compare in the least. This show does a very BIG disservice to The Original. While it's nice to see Rob Estes (Melrose Place, Silk Stalkings) back on TV this left the taste of a rotting zombie ape corpse in my mouth (NOT THAT I KNOW WHAT THAT TASTES LIKE) The Original show was based on frienhdships and family and issues and problems that all teenagers go through. I REFUSE to watch this crap anymore I'll be content watching the Original show on DVD

again..........UGH

PLEASE KILL ME NOW!!!!

So, you didn't care for it?

Guest DCAUFan1051
UGH!

again..........UGH

PLEASE KILL ME NOW!!!!

So, you didn't care for it?

I watched the first 20mins then turned back to the Red Sox Orioles game ( I am DVRing it anyway just to watch the rest)

But the first 20mins is crap in my humble yet strong opinion.