Random wrestling thoughts

Guest DCAUFan1051

OK I understand that and can respect it but for me I'm coming from a fan point of view not looking at the way they work or anything

they're attitudes are what makes me can't stand them.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK I understand that and can respect it but for me I'm coming from a fan point of view not looking at the way they work or anything

they're attitudes are what makes me can't stand them.

OK I see where you're coming from. I used to feel that way about Kurt Angle back in 2000, I guess my perspective on appreciating wrestling has changed somewhat.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I don't look at WWE and Analyze it I look at it as a good fun time or a completely horrible show.

Depending on the matches I may or may not even finish watching the show that night I hated Kurt Angle back in the 99-00 era never have I liked him

below are my fav WWE superstars based on purely a fan bias

Hulk Hogan

John Cena

The Rock

Booker T (before the King Booker crap)

Stone Cold

Batista

Finlay & Hornswoggle

The Hardy Boys (Tag Team)

Jeff Hardy

Matt Hardy

CM Punk

Triple H

Shawn Michaels

Ric Flair

those are just my favorites that I root for I know parts of wrestling is staged and it is a soap opera but he there's nothing else on fridays and mondays that's any good

Tuesdays is another story though The Shield Rules

Guest DCAUFan1051
I hated Kurt Angle back in the 99-00 era never have I liked him

You just made a powerful enemy. <_<

Next you're going to tell me that you hated Brock Lesnar, too.

I thought Brock was OK but I wasn't a fan of him.

LONG LIVE STONE COLD DEATH TO KURT ANGLE

:devil: :devil: :laugh:

:D:D:D

Randy Orton- Best legit heel in the WWE and a decent main event star.

I have to disagree, I'd say the best heel is Edge, he plays the ultimate opportunist, self centered bastard so well.

What I mean it that Randy is genuinely hated, Edge is incredibly entertaining to watch and a better performer but Randy had some nasty heat back during his title reign when he was KOing everyone with that kick. Edge sort of relied on Vicky a bit for that sort of hatred.

I have to disagree, I'd say the best heel is Edge, he plays the ultimate opportunist, self centered bastard so well.

What I mean it that Randy is genuinely hated, Edge is incredibly entertaining to watch and a better performer but Randy had some nasty heat back during his title reign when he was KOing everyone with that kick. Edge sort of relied on Vicky a bit for that sort of hatred.

Now Steve Austin, there's a guy whose appeal I never understood.

If you're going to start flaming people I'm going to haev to report you to the board admi.... damn it.

Edge cost Taker the belt on two occasions, and at Armageddon last year, he used the edge heads to trick the undertaker and batista during that triple threat match.

Edge plays his character a lot better than Orton as Edge actually had good matches with Cena.

Guest DCAUFan1051

ahhh yes add another to the WWE Superstars I hate list EDGE ugh yuk

and add another to the ones I like UNDERTAKER

as far as Stone Colds appeal well he's a beer drinkin ass kickin enforcer type I thought he'll kick anyone's ass just for giving him a BAD look

I loved it when he came back to RAW last year I still have that on my DVR when he sprayed Santino with the BEER Hose HELL YEAH tooo entertaining

ahhh yes add another to the WWE Superstars I hate list EDGE ugh yuk

and add another to the ones I like UNDERTAKER

as far as Stone Colds appeal well he's a beer drinkin ass kickin enforcer type I thought he'll kick anyone's ass just for giving him a BAD look

I loved it when he came back to RAW last year I still have that on my DVR when he sprayed Santino with the BEER Hose HELL YEAH tooo entertaining

Theirs a rumour that he may be wrestling at Wrestlemania 25.

no I hadn't and that is effin ridiculous Taker would eat that jackass for breakfast!!!

Well, they are talking about it, and rather than have HHH or someone who doesn't need a big push like that, theirs talk of it being the thing to make DiBiase the next Orton.

My thoughts are that after Raw last week I think after the create New generation, DiBiase will be the one to split and face Orton at Mania, like they did with Batista and HHH.

Guest DCAUFan1051

As I've said PLENTY of times in this thread I'll still watch RAW and SmackDown until they really piss me off but I REFUSE to buy anymore of the PPV's this year Unforgiven Was A HUGE Fuckin letdown for me

The only way I'd buy another PPV this year of WWE is if the following superstars are going to be there

Cena

Batista

HBK

Taker

Finlay/Hornswoggle

CM Punk

Matt/Jeff Hardy

Triple H

etc etc and so on lol

As I've said PLENTY of times in this thread I'll still watch RAW and SmackDown until they really piss me off but I REFUSE to buy anymore of the PPV's this year Unforgiven Was A HUGE Fuckin letdown for me

I never buy the PPV's and never will, if their on Sky Sports one I'll watch them.

Since they cancelled single brand PPV's the matches have been the same over and over again.

The most annoying part was they did this because ECW December To Dismember drew poorly and for good reason, they advertised two matches, and barely talked about the PPV and then added crap to the card. I even wanted my money back after that, and I saw it for free!

Guest DCAUFan1051

Mettallica's All Nightmare Long from their new album Death Magnetic is the Offical WWE No Mercy Theme

coooool

Y2J Vs HBK 4 WHC hmmm I hope HBK beats him within an inch of his life :D