Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would be shocked to see them give the title to Jeff Hardy. It would look pretty bad if the champion has to be fired for failing the wellness program a third time. I doubt they can trust him that much.

But he is one of the most over people in the whole WWE.

They might just redo MITB with him next year, and start all over again.

Where does it say that if the wrestler is fired from WWE, he can't be hired on a new contract moments later.

I would be shocked to see them give the title to Jeff Hardy. It would look pretty bad if the champion has to be fired for failing the wellness program a third time. I doubt they can trust him that much.

But he is one of the most over people in the whole WWE.

They might just redo MITB with him next year, and start all over again.

Where does it say that if the wrestler is fired from WWE, he can't be hired on a new contract moments later.

They could, but keep in mind that reason he was let go in 2003 was because he refused to go to rehab. Given that Vince and the WWE have been pushing their wellness policy as on par with the NFL's, to keep a worker after a third violation would be like saying, "We were just blowing hot air. We really don't care about protecting our contractors or employees. Do as many drugs as you like, you'll still have a job with us."

At the end of the day, Jeff would need to stay clean for a couple of years at least before management even seriously considers putting the strap on him.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I just have one question

WHERE THE HELL IS VINCE????

please tell me they're not going to wait until Wrestlemania XXV to bring him back if he was really dead we would have seen it in the REAL NEWS!!!!

Guest DCAUFan1051
He's staying off of TV because he was overexposed as hell. They don't need him as an on screen personality. That's what they have GMs for.

but leaving it on TV the way they did sucks!!!! they could have at least made a REAL announcement not that bullsnot that shane and steph spewed out of their mouths about him being a private person and everything. While I agree he doesn't need to be on TV all the time but still don't leave the fans thinking the poor bastard is DEAD! LOL

He's staying off of TV because he was overexposed as hell. They don't need him as an on screen personality. That's what they have GMs for.

but leaving it on TV the way they did sucks!!!! they could have at least made a REAL announcement not that bullsnot that shane and steph spewed out of their mouths about him being a private person and everything. While I agree he doesn't need to be on TV all the time but still don't leave the fans thinking the poor bastard is DEAD! LOL

Well, he is way too overexposed and theirs only so may times he can feud with HHH and have it not be boring......for those keeping score, his only good feud with HHH was the first one.

Vince will be back when the time is right, which I hope isn't soon as over the past four years, he has been on TV to much. I hope they do something where Vince takes Kennedy under his wing.

I doubt Kennedy will be around when McMahon comes back.

Sadly true, Kennedy has had so many chances to prove he could be good, but now, he's not even just another wrestler, other wrestlers actually GET reactions.

Who else is a fan of Beer Money from TNA?

I love the way they do a double suplex then stay down and Storm jumps up and screams "Beer!" and then Roode gets up and screams "Money!"

They're funny, but I'm really hoping it leads to a split with Storm going face. With that gimmick, it could really get over and Storm works better as a face.

really, I think Storm works a lot better as a heel, just him coming to the ring drunk and then going backstage to keep drinking is just something a heel would do to me, Stone Cold being the exception.

Kennedy is actually over big with the live crowds, but can't stay healthy enough to get a push. Add to that his wellness violation and he's on his way out the door.

Kennedy is getting less and less interesting nowadays, the change in his music was shit, Regal going back to Raw after Kennedy was moved to SD in that loser leaves Raw match completely undermines him.

MVP needs to be a real world title contender soon and hopefully win MITB next year, before he lost the US title to Hardy he was so close to making it to the main event.

That doesn't stop Jericho

Jericho may be sloppy but he can talk and is the best heel in the WWE today. Plus they don't change his finisher all the time.

or any of the divas.

The divas are usually just eye candy, people like Mickie James may be sloppy as well, but at least she is trying to be entertaining, and doesn't get injured every five minutes.

Jericho isn't punching people as hard as he can or sandbagging guys on slams. Being uncoordinated (which Jericho has always been to an extent) is different.

Um, HBK's wife? Don't tell me she told him to really deck her. He just fucked up and didn't pull his punch.

There are a ton of people that hate Jericho because he hurts people all the time.

Jericho isn't punching people as hard as he can or sandbagging guys on slams. Being uncoordinated (which Jericho has always been to an extent) is different.

Um, HBK's wife? Don't tell me she told him to really deck her. He just fucked up and didn't pull his punch.

There are a ton of people that hate Jericho because he hurts people all the time.

She told him to really deck her. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to avoid fact. The Observer confirms it.

Comparing Jericho to Kennedy as a worker is absurd. Jericho is better in all aspects.

She told him to really deck her. I'm sorry, but I'm not going to avoid fact. The Observer confirms it.

Comparing Jericho to Kennedy as a worker is absurd. Jericho is better in all aspects.

I was saying that they are both sloppy, which they are. Obviously Jericho is a better worker. He has years of experience over him. He's still sloppy though. Do you really think a former model with silicone in her lips would tell a professional wrestler to punch her? I don't care what the Observer says. Unless she says it, I highly doubt it.

I was saying that they are both sloppy, which they are. Obviously Jericho is a better worker. He has years of experience over him. He's still sloppy though. Do you really think a former model with silicone in her lips would tell a professional wrestler to punch her? I don't care what the Observer says. Unless she says it, I highly doubt it.

On this, I must have been the only person who thought that punch looked fake.

The angle it was shown from made it look like it like he missed her by a few inches to me.

Jericho can work as a great heel or baby face, in my opinion Kennedy is a shit baby face.

Do you really think a former model with silicone in her lips would tell a professional wrestler to punch her?

Yes. Yes she would. I can't explain it to you in a matter that's going to convince you otherwise.

It's not like the Observer just makes shit up. If she wanted him to pull it, he would have.

Four out of five of those guys are awesome.

Echoed.

Kennedy has ctually improved a great deal, he had a very good TV match on Smackdown a few weeks after the draft. The problem with Kennedy is that he's a brittle and injury prone as the love child of Darren Anderton and Elijah Price. They'll never push him up the card as high as a main event star because every time he builds a little momentum he winds up snapping like raw spagetti under the heels of a mischievous child.

Santino- Can't work but thanks to his awesome gimmick he doesn't need to.

Randy Orton- Best legit heel in the WWE and a decent main event star.

John Morrison- Complete dick character, awesome look, made of rubber and can really work. Whats not to like?

Brian Kendrick- Has managed to generate more heel heat than anyone on Smackdown beside Vickie Guerrero in a very short period of time, and makes everyone he works with look incredible.