Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051

I am soooooo getting fucking tired of Vicki and the Big Show not letting Taker even finish a damn match.

I like Jesse & Festus but that crap was well... crap during the Divas match

Koslov has no business wanting a Championship match at all

Hell the fans will probably vote Triple Threat just because

I'm not that thrilled with RAW or SmackDown these days RAW is better overall but they're both starting to really suck in my opinion.

Taker and HHH gave an almost 15 minute match on tv. I don't mind Big Show coming out and squashing them both.

I'm really getting the feeling that HHH is losing the belt if it's a 3-way.

How many boyfriend angles has Maria been involved in?

Michelle McCool sounds like an idiot when she talks.

I'm guessing the reveal of the Bella twins will come from this Primo/Carlito cock blocking angle. They will be really happy when they find out there is one for each of them.

Kung Fu Naki is dumb, but I'm glad they are pushing him.

I still can't get into R-Truth. Dumb name, bad rapper.

Ranjin Singh is the best talker on Smackdown. That man is hilarious.

I just read that Khali accidentally killed a guy in the ring in 2001. That would be a horrible burden to live with.

Yeah Khali dropped a guy wrong while he was training while doing a flapjack. In his defence it wasn't really his fault.Their was a plan at one time for Koslov to get a title run. The great Khali, Ranjin Singh segment was the only part of Smackdown i enjoyed and I happily fell asleep while watching Raw as it was shit. Who were the gauntlet match opponents and how was it?

Guest DCAUFan1051
Regal was the third guy in the gauntlet. Batista destroyed everyone, and Y2J didn't get through the second guy. I don't see how he cheated.

he got DQ'ed for using a chair aint that cheating lol especially since it wasn't a "No Holds Barred or Non DQ Match" they never stated if the Gaunlet was an anything goes did they? I just assumed it was a regular match

Regal was the third guy in the gauntlet. Batista destroyed everyone, and Y2J didn't get through the second guy. I don't see how he cheated.

he got DQ'ed for using a chair aint that cheating lol especially since it wasn't a "No Holds Barred or Non DQ Match" they never stated if the Gaunlet was an anything goes did they? I just assumed it was a regular match

And Batista interfered with his matches all the time. I guess it's not cheating if you don't get caught? Hornswaggle and Finley do it all the time. It's strange what the "good guys" do these days.

Guest DCAUFan1051

And Batista interfered with his matches all the time. I guess it's not cheating if you don't get caught? Hornswaggle and Finley do it all the time. It's strange what the "good guys" do these days.

right I see your point jack but the REF did see him with the chair didn;t he? hell I can barely remember smackdown last night let alone RAW 5 days ago lol

Kenny Omega is awesome. He's like if Gene Wilder were a 20 something pro-wrestler with a Puro-fixation.

Kenny Omega is awesome, I hope he busts out the EX Hadoken in town sometime soon. I got the chance to interview the guy recently for a school project and he's a really cool guy.