Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051
Ya know what I'd love to see though?..... an outdoor arena PPV in the snow that'd be fuckin cool.

Yes, WWE No Way Out at Cannad-Inns Stadium in Winnipeg in the -50 temperatures

lol kellen I meant maybe at fenway park or gillette stadium :D

Guest DCAUFan1051

RAW's 800th episode was ..... generic

it was a regular RAW episode with highlight reels.

The fact that they made Y2J win sucks

I'd rather see a knock down drag out fight between Cena and Batista for the WHC then Whiny2Jerk Vs Cena.

At least Batista Vs Cena would have been more about who wants it more then Y2J making fucking excuses.

Adamle leaving didn't really surprise me

I'm so sick of Orton though I fast forward the DVR through every time he's on the screen.

As far as Taker Vs Koslov Taker will destroy him.

I'm surprised they didn't put the Stone Cold gives Santino a Beer Bath in the highlights. I laughed my ass off at that. I still have it on my DVR.

well I think that's all for my thoughts this evening g'nite folks.... see ya in three days after I finish my B: TAS Marathon

I thought it was a great show.

The cage match was awesome for a Raw, and the title actually changed. When was the last time that happened?

The Steph vs Shane feud is going to be epic.

Orton is finally back, and they are actually making the second generation stable a realty.

Bye bye Adamle. He proved tonight he is a horrible speaker. He always mixes up his words.

I really thought I was going to see Mae Young die in the ring when she fell and hit her head on the ropes.

Kane and Mark Henry need to stay a tag team. They are horrible as singles, but are pretty good together. Mysterio and Khali on the other hand would be the dumbest team ever put on paper.

Batista bladed his forehead, but was hit on the top of the head. Um, ok. Only missed it by 6 inches.

I guess Goldust really is back for good? He seems to be a gimmick jobber along with the rest of those guys in the ring. Man, is he fat also.

Poor Lillian, getting basically called a horse face by HHH. Notice HBK didn't mention getting made fun of for wearing his pants really high by Miz and Morrison. Miz actually mentioned that on both Smackdown and the Ghost Hunters live show.

Also, notice Steph was never shown below the chest. Me thinks she is feeling a bit self conscious after her recent birth.

I really was not enjoying Raw that much.

Orton kicking DiBiase in the head was the only part I was shocked at and actually enjoyed.

It's good thatPriceless is finally getting called team priceless, but I don't like the team part. I think DiBiase may be kicked out of priceless after what happened with Orton.

The dance segment was random and not funny, Goldust is really fat, and not over in the slightest.

What Shane and Stephanie feud?

I miss Adamle already.....

Shawn Michaels hair being mentioned was the only part about the long DX segment that I found funny.

"We will never speak of this again" When HHH talked about his hair was great, but that's all.

WWE announced earler today that they have come to terms on the release of Super Crazy. He was last seen on SmackDown on October 17th when he was defeated in a match against Ezekiel Jackson. He has been with the company since June of 2005.

Super Crazy was reportedly upset with his role in the company and may have asked for his release.

I always thought he wasn't used right.

Also Low Ki was in a dark match before the Smackdown taping. Mysterio is pushing for him to be signed.

I love Low ki probably more than anyone on the planet, but that'd be a bad signing for both parties. He's WAY too stiff, and there is no way in hell they'd use him right.

Crazy getting released is in his best interests. He can go to TNA and have a guarenteed X Division spot.

That such short term thinking though. Way too often WWE brings in guys for one angle or one idea and never follow up. Once the Mysterio program ends, he's got nothing. Maybe a feud with Sydal, but most cruisers aren't treated the same way Mysterio is.

YES!!!! Fuckin' A!!! I'm totally psyched to see London back in ROH

He may go TNA.

I can just see it now Paul "Simply entertaining" London and his manager Charles "Simply Lucius Sweet" Palumbo and his account "Simply ecclisastical" Trevor Murdoch!

I have way too much free time....

When is Edge coming back!?

I really miss his evil ways. He was the best heel in the WWE over the past five years

Orton han't got as many layers to his heel character as Edge does yet.

According to JR, the WWE made over $2 million last night from their shows in England. That's crazy.

Why, oh why do they keep Mike Knox around?

Those English fans love Santino. If they knew that ahead of time, I doubt they would have put him against Regal.

Why did they have a feud ending match for a feud that ended weeks ago in the case of Jericho and HBK?

I really hate watching Mysterio and Kane fight week after week. Mysterio has the weakest finisher in wrestling, and it shouldn't do anything to a guy that big.

Guest DCAUFan1051
I'm doing the happy dance. The best Diva in wrestling returned to the ring last night. That's right, Melina had her first match since her ankle injury 2 months ahead of schedule.

hmm I never noticed melina was gone.... never liked her anyways though

hope edge never comes back ..... or if he does his character better move beyond the vickie storyline crap.