Random wrestling thoughts

I'm doing the happy dance. The best Diva in wrestling returned to the ring last night. That's right, Melina had her first match since her ankle injury 2 months ahead of schedule.

hmm I never noticed melina was gone.... never liked her anyways though

hope edge never comes back ..... or if he does his character better move beyond the vickie storyline crap.

You didn't notice the only woman that can actually wrestle was gone?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest DCAUFan1051
I'm doing the happy dance. The best Diva in wrestling returned to the ring last night. That's right, Melina had her first match since her ankle injury 2 months ahead of schedule.

hmm I never noticed melina was gone.... never liked her anyways though

hope edge never comes back ..... or if he does his character better move beyond the vickie storyline crap.

You didn't notice the only woman that can actually wrestle was gone?

I don't watch ECW and I fast Forward thru Smackdown so no I didn't notice melina was gone

RAW is the only show I actually watch anymore

Guest DCAUFan1051
Melina's been part of RAW for at least two years now.

all the superstars and divas do so many crossovers within the brands I never noticed where melina ended up after the draft this year.

On another note WTF is up with Jeff Hardy Halloween is over damnit. I can understand the fact that he needs a gimmick to go along with this rage and "extreme" stuff he's been doing but that has to be the fugliest day glo black light paint job ever

Beth Phoenix can't do a body slam without screwing up.

Jillian, while my second favorite, is just a large pair of breasts that consistently gets beaten. If she ever gets a push we can see if she is any good.

Nattie Niedhart doesn't belong in the WWE. She's horrible. That's why she hasn't been given a push since she got there. She'll get let go soon.

Mickie James is being pushed as the next Trish. She's nowhere near Trish. She's athletic, but that's about it.

You're going to base a person's total in-ring skill on one botch involving an untrained celebrity? I'm assuming you're talking about the Knoxville thing, where he completely sandbagged her. Beth very clearly wasn't the one that screwed that one up. Melina has botched WAY more.

As for Jillian, someone doesn't have to get pushed before you can know whether they're good in the ring or not. Either way, she has the best grasp of character in the company (in terms of women).

Ha. If they let Nattie go, I'll eat my hat. She's one of the most experienced girls they have, and the reason she isn't at the forefront is because she, along with Victoria, is one of the girls that they absolutely need to lead when in the ring with someone like Maryse or Maria. When Gail shows up, I imagine she'll be getting more time to show what she's made of.

And I could argue with you about Mickie all day, but I'm uber biased, so I'll just leave that one.

nattie has been screwed in that company since she was made to tap to a spinning toe hold to Michelle.

When I saw that I had a tear in my eye.

Elijah Burke better go to TNA, he is good in the ring and on the mic, and not to sound racist, he's black. With all the problems TNa has had with being called a redneck company, the Konnan situation, R-Truth, Booker now having an African accent.getting Burke could really help them. If they didn't TNA it up.

Nattie losing to Michelle has more to do with Michelle banging the Undertaker than anything against Nattie.

I think TNA needs to worry more about not being labeled as "the shitty company". Booker's accent is by his own choice, anyway.

Burke is such a missed opportunity. I think he could honestly fill the spot Christian would have had in the Main Event Mafia.

You're going to base a person's total in-ring skill on one botch involving an untrained celebrity? I'm assuming you're talking about the Knoxville thing, where he completely sandbagged her. Beth very clearly wasn't the one that screwed that one up. Melina has botched WAY more.

That wasn't her only botch, just the latest.

As for Jillian, someone doesn't have to get pushed before you can know whether they're good in the ring or not. Either way, she has the best grasp of character in the company (in terms of women).

All her matches are the same, so we don't know what she can do. Anyone can get good at the same 3 moves if they do them enough.

Ha. If they let Nattie go, I'll eat my hat. She's one of the most experienced girls they have, and the reason she isn't at the forefront is because she, along with Victoria, is one of the girls that they absolutely need to lead when in the ring with someone like Maryse or Maria. When Gail shows up, I imagine she'll be getting more time to show what she's made of.

If they don't put her with the second generation group, then prepare to eat your hat. Being put with Victoria was the kiss of death.

And I could argue with you about Mickie all day, but I'm uber biased, so I'll just leave that one.

The fact is they are trying to pass her off as the next Trish, and she isn't even close to her.

That wasn't her only botch, just the latest.

You could make the argument for literally every single female they have on the roster. They all botch. Mostly because only 4 women on the roster have been wrestling for more than 2 years.

All her matches are the same, so we don't know what she can do. Anyone can get good at the same 3 moves if they do them enough.

WWE guys only get about 3 moves. I don't know what company you've been watching before that made you think anyone on the midcard was going to get more than that. You wrestle a 2 min match on TV, you'll be lucky if you get that much. I've seen her indy stuff from before the massive amounts of plastic surgery. She's not blowaway fantastic or anything, but she's very solid all around.

If they don't put her with the second generation group, then prepare to eat your hat. Being put with Victoria was the kiss of death.

Again, I don't see what this kiss of death is exactly. They put her in a team with the only other experienced girl on Smackdown. I fail to see the downside in this. Unless they turn Michelle heel or bring in Gail as one, Nattie is the only girl they have that could beat her for the title. They're not releasing her.

The fact is they are trying to pass her off as the next Trish, and she isn't even close to her.

And before Mickie, it was Candice, and before Trish was any good, it was Sable, and before that it was Alundra Blaze. That's how they book women. Pick one for the forefront and try to run with her. Mickie's the most over girl they have on RAW right now, so she's who they're going with at the moment. What would you have them do, push Candice again?