Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They started a Cena/Rusev feud on the after show.

Also, the guy that had the best night was Miz. He didn't win anything, but he had two matches and came out for a third spot. That's a nice payday. For a guy that everybody says they hate, he sure is featured a lot.

#CancelWWENetwork is the number one trend on Twitter and the cancellation page on WWE.com has crashed. It will be interesting to see what desperation hail mary they do tomorrow.

Wrestling fans are worse than comic fans. Geez...

As far as having an unwavering compulsion to consume a product that constantly insults them? Absolutely.

Comics got bad enough for me to quit but only because I didn't have the hooks in from childhood.

• 4 weeks later...

I feel sorry for anyone that bought the Royal Rumble ppv at full price last night and it was on tv for free today.

To be fair, they had to scramble to show something, so why not an instant classic and arguably one of the worst booked Rumbles since they added the title shot stipulation in 1993.

Of course the flip of that is that literally a week or so later the entire show could be seen for free as part of their free month promotion of the WWE Network!

• 2 weeks later...

My best friend from university is having his stag do at the end of this month (in Benidorm - I'm terrified). His best man has stated that, to kick things off, we need to all attend the airport dressed as wrestlers. As we're not allowed to black up (oh darn!), I've decided to go as "Real Man's Man" Steve Regal. Because I'm cool.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...