Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From what I hear "The Brian Kendrick" the gimmick is based on his real personality. In other works he's an asshole and people can't stand him in the back. Ezekiel is going to be the star from that team. Notice they wouldn't have him and HHH fight the other night?

I heard it was a take on Brian Pillman from 95'.

Well that's what Power Slam told me...

Maybe it will be like Y2J and Curtis Hughes, anyone remember him?

Besides London's on Raw, what can they do with him there?

Put him in matches once in a while. CM Punk is the freaking world champion and Charlie Haas gets TV time every week. There's no excuse not to use him now. I'd rather see him on ECW with Sydal.

And nah, Spanky's a cool guy, as least from what I've seen. He can be too stiff at times, but he does the cocky gimmick well.

Besides London's on Raw, what can they do with him there?

Put him in matches once in a while. CM Punk is the freaking world champion and Charlie Haas gets TV time every week. There's no excuse not to use him now. I'd rather see him on ECW with Sydal.

And nah, Spanky's a cool guy, as least from what I've seen. He can be too stiff at times, but he does the cocky gimmick well.

They should transfer him to ECW and put him with Bourne(Matt Sydal) if that was the name he came up with what the hell was the crap WWE tried to give him.

Haas is doing Stevie Richards old gimmick and just like the Luchadore mask one, it will get crap after week four, so far we've had Charlito and Charlie Cena, what's next Char-berg, Triple Haas, The Animal Char-tista.

OK, maybe it won't suck.

I like The Brian Kendrick Gimmick at least a new guy is getting a shot for once.

Yeah, it's good that new guys are getting a shot, but it's frustrating when one of the best workers in the world hasn't been on TV in months.

London pisses a lot of people off backstage, last year when they did Vince's death angle, he was meant to be sombre and mad at Vince, but he was smiling.

The last time I saw London was his loss to Jericho, only memorable because Jericho used the classic and painful looking, walls of Jericho.

On that subject Jericho should go back to the classic Walls of Jericho, as it looked like it really hurt and not the stupid Boston crab he uses now.

Yes, let's just admit it it's a Boston crab!

He stopped using the old Liontamer because he hurt people with it. Same reason he stopped doing the double powerbomb.

And I hate the idea of people being in the "doghouse". You don't want to do anything with them? Release them so someone else will.

He stopped using the old Liontamer because he hurt people with it. Same reason he stopped doing the double powerbomb.

And I hate the idea of people being in the "doghouse". You don't want to do anything with them? Release them so someone else will.

But it looked a lot better, like the ankle lock and only a handful of other submissions that looks like a submission that could end a main event and you could say"Well of course he tapped"

WWE pays better than TNA or anyone else ever could and if your making triple what you could make in other places e.g Gail Kim was offered triple what TNA were offering her, and that was a base without bringing royalties into account.

WWE is afraid to lose people to TNA now, case in point Carlito last year.

P.S I loved the double power bomb, I still remember him doing it to Malenko on heat in 2000.

Guest DCAUFan1051

Unforgiven is 50mins away

woohoo

but I gotta say since I been buyin the PPV's 4 WWE I am kinda let down by them all Wretlemania XXIV hasta be my fav of 2008 so far

I only watch RAW and SmackDown

to hell with TNA never got into it

Summerslam was cool and the Undertaker match at the end was unreal. but generally speaking since I started back into WWE and bout Wrestlemania 23 last year everytime after a PPV I've been like wow I just wasted $40 (kinda like when clark gives bibbo the cash in Worlds Finest) lol

we'll see though well gonna get the snacks ready 4 the show

Unforgiven is 50mins away

woohoo

but I gotta say since I been buyin the PPV's 4 WWE I am kinda let down by them all Wretlemania XXIV hasta be my fav of 2008 so far

I only watch RAW and SmackDown

to hell with TNA never got into it

Summerslam was cool and the Undertaker match at the end was unreal. but generally speaking since I started back into WWE and bout Wrestlemania 23 last year everytime after a PPV I've been like wow I just wasted $40 (kinda like when clark gives bibbo the cash in Worlds Finest) lol

we'll see though well gonna get the snacks ready 4 the show

Well, I'm recording the show.

The fun of Sky+ :happy:

Am I the only person who is always underwhelmed by the Money In The Bank matches at Wrestlemania?

From Wrestlezone.com:

Here is the scheduled card for WWE Unforgiven tonight, September 7, live from Cleveland, Ohio:

World Heavyweight Championship - Scramble Match

- CM Punk © vs. Batista vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Kane vs. JBL.

WWE Championship - Scramble Match

- Triple H © vs. Jeff Hardy vs. MVP vs. WWE U.S. Champion Shelton Benjamin vs. The Brian Kendrick.

ECW Championship - Scramble Match

- Mark Henry © vs. Matt Hardy vs. The Miz vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Finlay.

Unsanctioned Match

- Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Jericho.

World Tag Team Championship Match

- Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase Jr. (c’s) vs. Cryme Tyme.

WWE Divas Championship Match

- Michelle McCool © vs. Maryse

My predictions:

WHC: C.M Punk retains.

WWE: Jeff Hardy new champ.

ECW: Matt Hardy wins

Y2J VS HBK: HBK in match of the night.

Tag Titles: Cryme Time

Divas: Is when I fall asleep. McCool.

Anyone else's thoughts?

I don't think WWE is scared of people going to TNA. They are full of guys that WWE fired so that just shows it's no competition to them. If people started jumping like Foley(which doesn't matter cause he's not a wrestler anymore) then they would be worried.

The reason they put out a press release every time someone leaves WWE is so that there will never be a surprise next night appearance on another show like what used to happen during the Monday night wars.

They lost a lot of stars to TNA, the problem is that TNA had no clue how to use them. So yeah, they could pretty much have anyone defect at this point and they wouldn't lose too much sleep.

As for predictions.

WHC: Punk

WWE: Triple H

ECW: Henry

Y2J VS HBK: Jericho

Tag Titles: Dibiase and Rhodes

Divas: Undertaker's rat