Random wrestling thoughts

It was announced on tonight's edition of Raw that Santino Marella will face one of the former Intercontinental Champions at Cyber Sunday later this month: Roddy Piper, Goldust, Honky Tonk Man

Wait, Goldust is in TNA right? So it's either Piper or Honky Tonk Man.

Please be Honky Tonk Man. That would make the Honkameter actually relevant.

Goldust is not in TNA, and I'm betting Piper wins to screw this all up just like he did when Flair & Rhodes were supposed to become tag champs a few years back. Got I hope Honky wins this, they should at least rig the vote.

Can Piper even wrestle?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its really sad what Jericho is going to be fed to Batista.

It feels really cheap and tacky when TNA start refering to WWE in promos. The Whole JJ and Angle fued is really crap. They're going for the semi shoot feel with the whole I broke the bond between you and Vince by airing a supposed shoot interview from 2 years ago.

If Kennedy could turn, and be so awful as a face, that everyone stops giving two fucks about himso could MVP, and they need a face at the US title level.

Well?

Raw was OK when I saw it, I skimmed it though. The women's match was dreadful.

The TNA shoot/promo between Kurt and Jarrett was really shit and made no sense except to show that Kurt Angle was insane when he went to TNA, and now...........is.......not.........as..........insane.

Kennedy was a dramatically better worker was a face. His heel work was sloppy and dangerous. Everyone stopped giving two fucks about him because he's practically Glass Joe and breaks every few months.

They had MVP doing a quasi-face thing at the PPV anyway, it could work, and again, they need faces badly.

Jericho doesn't suck cause he brought Goldberg to a watchable match, which in fact proves he is a genius God.

You look at how Batista is built at the moment, squashing JBL, dominating the 6 man scramble, Punk only keeping the title by a DQ I think. He's going to squash Jericho much like when Jericho was the undisputed champ, ie made to look completely ineffective against HHH. running over dogs, being Stephs bitch.

Jericho has really struck gold with this current heel character and its gonna be wasted when Batista beats he within 10 mins at Cyber Sunday.

Batista's not beating Jericho. Not yet anyway. Batista is the guy that had 13 title matches in the span of 12 months when he was on Smackdown. He'll probably win it at the Rumble.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I was an Undertaker Fan and I still am and when the UTaker/Batista Wars started I had just started watching wrestling again. I thought Batista was just some little bitch wannabe. Then after I start watching again I began to like Batista and when Edge came back I like Batista even more.

I've never liked Edge

and as far as the brands RAW is my favorite as I've stated before and SmackDown is ok not really interested in ECW other then Matt Hardy and Finlay.

Smackdown is getting lamer each week. Hardy has attacked HHH how many times out of the blue? HHH is the champ, but he's not the leading character. Give the belt to someone else.

I can't even keep track of who's feuding with who anymore since they are all overlapping now.

R Truth is a horrible rapper. I can't understand why he's over so much for that entrance.

Guest DCAUFan1051

I liked the fact that Taker came out and whooped up on the Big Show but Koslov really?? WTF!!! he might be undefeated but this is just annoying seeing him every damn week. Least Big Show didn't win the WWE Championship Belt.

SmackDown NEEDS a NEW general manager most definitely Vicki's gotta go!!!!

Batista in that ref shirt two sizes too small was hilarious.

The Jackass stuff was just like their last appearance. Knoxville is lucky he didn't get hurt when Phoenix botched that slam. The payoff with Khali was weak. BDJ vs Party Boy was funny even though I saw it coming as soon as BDJ walked out.

Morrison and Miz are making Cryme Tyme look stupid on the mic. They are way above them in talent when it comes to insults.

That lumberjack match showed that they have way too many heels now. Especially when they add ECW guys.

Cena is coming back sooner than anyone thought. I hope he doesn't come back too early and get re injured. Btw he's returning Nov 30th to a house show. He'll be on Raw the following Monday most likely.

Guest DCAUFan1051
Except for the awesomeness of Adamle of course.

Say what????

Adamle is cool but he aint like supercool LOL :D

I liked the hornswoggle bit that was funny and the Batista Ref thing was great.