Random wrestling thoughts

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They don't "test" people. In WWE, you're slotted into a certain spot and things will never change unless someone important likes you. They made it clear that they weren't going to do anything with him and he chose to bail. It's that simple.

I've just read the iMPACT spoilers from last night. I think I am done with that company, for good. Fuck TNA.

They don't "test" people. In WWE, you're slotted into a certain spot and things will never change unless someone important likes you. They made it clear that they weren't going to do anything with him and he chose to bail. It's that simple.

I think with people who made their names in independent promotions, WWE likes to break them down, and show that their not as good as "The Internet" thinks they are, and WWE is better. Then if they still show promise, then WWE will do something with them.

Look at CM Punk for a good example.

Yes they do. They did it to Daniel Bryan also. They want to make sure you can handle doing what you are told regardless of how good you think you are. Everyone pays their dues no matter how over they are on the internet.

Hey WWE, please stop feeding superstars to the Big Show. In the past year, you've fed him Swaggers career, who's now back to being a loser in the mid card when he actually looked like he was main event worthy. Then Punks mask, then the straight edge society, and finally fucked him up on Smackdown so much, the only thing he could do to be credible was move him to Raw. Three things that could be taken one by one and made someone look good for taking them away from him, but you threw it all away for the big fucking show.

Now you're feeding him Cody Rhodes. Please fuck off with this.

CARTHAGE - Jeff Hardy, a professional wrestler from Cameron who was arrested last year on drug charges, plans to plead guilty in court next month, according to the Moore County district attorney.

Moore County deputies raided Hardy's home in September 2009 after Fayetteville police received a tip about drug use there.

Lawmen found about 262 doses of Vicodin, a prescription painkiller, 180 Soma prescription pills, 55 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and drug paraphernalia. He faces several drug charges.

Hardy, 33, is the current world champion of Total Nonstop Action Wrestling on the Spike TV cable channel.

Source.

He might be able to get six months of rehab or something but with that much, it could be some house arrest as well. If it was WWE, he'd also be finding a new job. TNA though, much more iffy.

Six months of rehab?! Maybe 60 days and then drugs testing for everything beyond that, I'm not sure anyone does six months.

I really hope that TNA get a clue soon and shift some stuff around so Hardy isn't so central to their plans. Actually that's a lie, I hope he goes to jail with the belt around his waist, and TNA are just stupid enough to let it happen.

ThePilot.com is reporting that TNA star Jeff Hardy will enter a negotiated plea in his current drug case. Hardy's attorney, James Van Camp said, "We anticipate a resolution of this matter in January." The district attorney in the case noted, however, that a sentencing arrangement is part of the plea deal. Hardy will return to court on January 20th.

Source