Random wrestling thoughts

Watch and be underwhelmed.

I really wish TNA would hype something for once. Not that hard. Video packages every week between PPVs. You don't even need to announce who he is facing. Just state his 1st TNA match would be at the PPV and people might be enticed to buy.

He looked awful, and TNA did him a favour by making him a surprise "debut" that nobody cared about.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You think Matt looks bad? Check out Jeff Hardy walking out and light up a ciggie in the main event, the man looks exactly like Raven. That's not a good thing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VaNxNXv62pA

The aspect ratio on that Matt clip doesn't help, he actually looked better than he did in WWE. His new hair looks terrible, and he's turned into a pretty shit worker, but physically he looked a little better.

Lawmen found about 262 doses of Vicodin, a prescription painkiller, 180 Soma prescription pills, 55 milliliters of anabolic steroids, a residual amount of powder cocaine and drug paraphernalia. He faces several drug charges.

Every day this man continues to be alive, he's lucky.

Not only will I not be surprised when I see the inevitable story of his drug-related death (probably by overdose) I am actually surprised he's still alive. TNA needs to tell this guy it's either the drugs or his employment. When he turns up dead it's going to be bad for the whole industry. You better believe WWE will be blamed for it too, even though Hardy's been with TNA for some time.

I am starting to wonder what the plan is for Wrestlemania. Seems like Miz vs. Cena is going to happen, but besides that I am rather confused. I'm not even sure that Money in the Bank will happen as it has it's own PPV now. I was thinking they were going with a Nexus/Corre match, but that seems rather unlikely as everyone is heel. No Undertaker is not going to help matters as well.

Great Khali was involved in a shooting in India.

According to eyewitnesses, including the Deputy Speaker's relatives, Khali's bodyguard was hostile from the start. His bodyguard shoved children as soon as they tried to approach Khali for a photograph. A few minutes later, he grabbed a boy, and started to beat him. The crowd tried to rescue the boy from the bodyguard's clutches, and it is alleged that it was at that point that the bodyguard starting shooting into the crowd. Eyewitnesses put the blame squarely on Khali's bodyguard, who some allege had been drinking alcohol. Aaj Tak reports that the normally fearless Khali immediately fled the scene. Ludhiana police are being silent about the matter thus far, and no charges have been laid.

http://slam.canoe.ca/Slam/Wrestling/2011/01/21/16988131.html

"They" was supposed to be the Main Event Mafia. They can't do that now, obviously.

Actually, wait. It's TNA, they'll try to do it anyway.

Everyone knows it was going to be them, and now I'm disappointed that we'll never find out how a heel team of main eventers who were all about the money were going to take down Immortal. Who are also all about the money.

Just checked out some trailers, that game looks amazing, I'll definitely pick that up. I'm over the simulations and buying NBA Jam recently reminded me how much I love these over the top arcade games. Surprised about Kofi Kingston being on the roster, not really an All Star, but good on them for giving other lesser known talent a spot.

wwe-all-stars-20110124075504461-000.jpg

WELLNESS

I've already decided I'm buying that game. It's an arcade wrestling game where everyone looks like a cartoon. How could it be bad?

The team behind it made TNA: iMPACT.

Yeah, but it's TNA. It was destined to be shitty. WWE has a lot of control over their license.

If it's from the guys who did TNA: Impact, then it seems like most of their games have been pretty bad.

Who knows, maybe this will be their chance to make up for those Backyard Wrestling games.