Sign in to follow this  
D.W.

A game for real men

I'm bored, so I've decided to share a creation of mine with you.

Back in high school, I used to hang with a rather unsavory folk, and it was with them I invented the Over the Hill Game.

The rules are very simple.

One person names a female celebrity in their 30s, then the next person names someone slightly older, and so on.

The catch? They have to be someone that you would, assuming you were single and had the opportunity, have sex with.

We're not talking if the Earth were to explode and your only choice was to mate with them. It has to be someone that you would bang for free and actually enjoy, so no busting out Golden Girls or anything. The game ends when no one can name someone older than the person that came before. Basically, the sickest bastard wins.

In all my years of playing, I have never won this game.

Just post their name, age, and one picture, so we know who you're talking about if it's someone obscure.

I'll start.

Kate Beckinsale, 35 years old.

Kate_Beckinsale.jpg

So, if we win do we get to...you know?

If so, I will give everyone one thousand dollars to let me win.

So, if we win do we get to...you know?

If so, I will give everyone one thousand dollars to let me win.

You get a no prize, basically.

It should be noted that this game becomes much tougher on repeated tries because you're not allowed to repeat anyone used before.

Frances Conroy, 54

Frances_Conroy_i_Bro_90315c.jpg

She played Ruth Fisher on Six Feet Under, and though she often looked like a frumpy grandmother, when she let her hair down she was a very attractive mature woman.

Edited by Yoda
Corrected age

I was about to come in here with Susan Sarandon, but I just saw what she looks like now on Wiki.

No buys.

I was going to go for Rue McClannan from the golden girls......but dammit evn I'm not touching that!

ruemcclanahanmaybe.jpg

She's 74.

Also anyone thinking about the mum from stop or my mom will shoot, I beat you to it and sadly she died earlier this year.

Once you go, you don't go again unless someone else beats you. You've got to save someone for the next round.

Cloris Leachman-30 April 1926-82

ClorisLeachman.jpg418px-Cloris_Leachman_1.JPG

And now I am the sickest guy at these forums.

Wheres the other George W. With that tree of shame...

Christ! I was going to bite for Loren but you just committed endgame. well played you sick bastard!

Once you go, you don't go again unless someone else beats you. You've got to save someone for the next round.

Good rule. So for the record, we're back to Jane Fonda (70).

Sign in to follow this